• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Poll - Where will Wolves finish?

Where will Wolves finish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't vote in this because there wasn't an option for just "Champions"...

See Moyes, David for more details.

ManU had something to mess up. Arsenal.... not so much.

I WAS MAKING A JOKE ABOUT THEIR LACK OF TROPHIES OK GAH nevermind geez *kicks can down road*

I've said top 2. If we can keep Neves and Jota fit and get Costa back sharpish i think we will have far too much quality for most teams. Like i said on the live match discussion thread this league isn't very good, it wasn't last year and it won't be this so if we can play the football we are capable of we have better players than every other team.

I was pretty much bang on apart from the Costa bit. We've had far too much quality for everyone and that will be shown when we win on Sunday in that we will have beaten every team.

ManU had something to mess up. Arsenal.... not so much.

I WAS MAKING A JOKE ABOUT THEIR LACK OF TROPHIES OK GAH nevermind geez *kicks can down road*
They've won a lot more trophies in the last 3 or 4 seasons than Utd
[Picks can up and throws it back]

They've won a lot more trophies in the last 3 or 4 seasons than Utd
[Picks can up and throws it back]

Look I don't need any of your damn facts getting in the way of my smarm.

*eats can*

I am guilty of perennial over-optimism. If I had half a brain I'd predict 13th and be delighted with the play-offs. But $#@! it, we have three players (and may well sign a fourth) who have no business being in the Championship. Boly, Miranda and Douglas look the business. We may well lose tomorrow, but if we are in the top six after ten games then we can only improve from there. Top 2, gentlemen, top $#@!ing 2. I have had plenty on us winning (each way) at 16/1 and have sold everything but the wife's knickers to back us for promotion at 11/2

Got it completely wrong. Should have sold the wife's knickers as well...

Back