• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Poll - Where will Wolves finish?

Where will Wolves finish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went for play-offs, glad to have been proven wrong

It appears that I forgot to take part in the initial poll.

Clearly I would have gone for Champions...

I went play-offs but put some cash each way on us with Paddy Power... I stuck £100 of it back into my bank account last Friday ;)

He did his job, just like Big Chris did in 08/09. He was hopeless in the second half of the season, but he'd already done his bit.

Not to say Leo is hopeless. That ball to Bright on Saturday was superb. He's a very good player, just maybe we're going to look elsewhere.

Reverse psychology worked for me! For the first time I predict we will do mid table and we romp it!

Reverse psychology worked for me! For the first time I predict we will do mid table and we romp it!

And we broke every supposed jinx it was possible to break. Won at Bolton, Boro, absolutely annihilated November, not many ex-players scored against us etc etc.

I reckon that pleased you more than any mere promotion....

And we broke every supposed jinx it was possible to break. Won at Bolton, Boro, absolutely annihilated November, not many ex-players scored against us etc etc.

Beat a load of shit teams at home as well which apparently we don't do (apart from all the seasons when we have)

Forreners all coped on cold Tuesday nights too

Just put 50 quid on us finishing top half next season. Thought I'd get better odds to be honest, 2.75/1 but that means the bookies also back us finishing there too

Youre not wrong! The double over Huddersfeild if they stay up and a win against Arsenal and I would die happy!

Just put 50 quid on us finishing top half next season. Thought I'd get better odds to be honest, 2.75/1 but that means the bookies also back us finishing there too

Have had £5 on us winning the league :icon_lol:

Never say never ay

I think we'll win the league.

We're not going to win the league!

We struggled when up against Fulham and Villa. We aren't going to suddenly start beating the top 6 away from home on a regular basis.

For next season? Hmmm - 7th and best of the rest. 6th if Arsenal completely fuck up the Wenger replacement (which I think they won't)

I mean, what could Wengers replacement possibly fuck up? Not winning the title?

See Moyes, David for more details.

Back