• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Player of the Season so far?

Player of the Season so far

• Total voters
Voted for Kev that time, past me done okay there.

This time I've gone Leo. Think he's the one we'd have struggled the most without.

After much deliberation I gave it to Sais for this reason, Romain obviously didn't being roughed up by Warnocks cloggers very much and subsequently has been enjoying himself playing great football as well as roughing up the opposition. He protects Neves well. BTW we are quite physical now don't you think even Jota puts a few niggles in. We were quite naughty at Norwich, walking out I heard a local saying for a team of soft foreigners we certainly put it about a bit. 24 fouls by us in that game.

I voted for Jota here but would change it now.

It's between Cav & Neves for me. Too close to call.

Sticking with Coady and won't be changing that unless something very weird happens between now and May.

Still Neves for me.

Best player in the division, best player I've ever seen in a Wolves shirt, the man crush grows by the day.

I voted Jota previously, I'd go Neves now though

Still Neves for me.

Best player in the division, best player I've ever seen in a Wolves shirt, the man crush grows by the day.

This.

Edit: oh just realised I voted for Coady originally. It is too difficult! :icon_lol:

I hadn't voted, but have now gone for Neves. The man is a phenomenon!

Voted for Saïss originally but think I'd go for either Neves or Cavaleiro now. Coady, Saïss, Boly & Jota very close though.

This poll was held in November.

It would be interesting to see what changes, if any, a new poll would bring.

I seriously have no clue right now. Coady, Neves, Jota, Leo, Saiss have all been outstanding and the majority of games the only complaints on players have been minor things. If Boly had played most games he would be pissing it though.

Now he has played most of the games....Boly gets my vote

Fucking love him

Still Jota for me. Followed by Neves, Boly, Cav and Coady. In that order.

Voted for Saïss originally but think I'd go for either Neves or Cavaleiro now. Coady, Saïss, Boly & Jota very close though.

Same! Would have to be Jota or Neves now for me.

Still Coady for me.

I originally voted Jota. I would be sorely tempted to change it to Boly or Neves. Frankly I love watching all three of them. We are fucking blessed.

Back