• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Player of the Season so far?

Player of the Season so far

• Total voters
Notably Doherty got a grand total of 0 votes on here which is a more accurate reflection of reality (though surprised that we Boly so few - probably due to the fact that at no point has he appeared to get above 2nd gear as hasn't had to)

Notably Doherty got a grand total of 0 votes on here which is a more accurate reflection of reality (though surprised that we Boly so few - probably due to the fact that at no point has he appeared to get above 2nd gear as hasn't had to)

He was also voted the worst right back ever to play for Wolves on here. I daresay TWF isn't the Matt Doherty fan club...

To be fair this poll was from November and he missed nearly two months of the early part of the season.

If we ran it now then he'd get more votes (I know one person who'd 1,000,000% vote for him. Bless him and his mancrush)

He was also voted the worst right back ever to play for Wolves on here. I daresay TWF isn't the Matt Doherty fan club...

I did not vote for him, not guilty your honour.

On a technicality as he couldn't be selected for 2 positions...

I think Doherty, and Coady to an extent, are based on where they are now compared to where they were last year rather than being the best player.

Back