• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Player of the Season so far?

Player of the Season so far

• Total voters
Do we think Neves or Jota will get Championship POTS? Suspect it will go to Sessengnon

Boly- we missed him when he was injured and he just adds something at the back. Nearly went for Ruddy but the Norwich goal and a few jitters has dropped him down. Jota is fantastic but has missed at least 3 sitters in 2018. Neves is consistent class so he runs Boly close. Coady in 3rd.

Do we think Neves or Jota will get Championship POTS? Suspect it will go to Sessengnon

If Fulham go up I reckon you're right. If not and we go up then Jota or Neves have a great chance. Of the two it should be Neves. We should get 3 or 4 players in the team of the season this year though.

If Fulham get promoted, and Sessegnon stays fit through their run-in, I think he will get it.

It should be Neves or Cavaleiro regardless of what Fulham do.

I went with Leo back then but would now vote for Boly who just oozes calmness and class, Coady who is so pivotal to our game, Cav who has shown some devastating form, Jota or Neves who are both fucking quality!

Oh how I miss the days of Matt Doherty having 6 good games in a season or Richard Stearman beating his chest and being a shoe-in for POTS...Life was much easier then ;)

Oh how I miss the days of Matt Doherty having 6 good games in a season or Richard Stearman beating his chest and being a shoe-in for POTS...Life was much easier then ;)

Stearman winning it was a total robbery :icon_lol: Should quite obviously have been Sako. No idea what goes through our fans' minds sometimes.

Went Leo. Think that was a decent call at the time but would have to change it to Neves now. The man is a god.

i went jota as he was killing teams at the time. not quite been hitting those heights.

i'd go neves now - yep, best footballer i've seen playing for us.

but i agree with support for the rest as well. great time for us. just need the final push now - disappointing mrs doubtfire would be nice.

Neves or Boly for me.

Fucking love Big Willy. We've needed a defender like him for years.

Boly has been an immense signing. I love the guy. 2nd name on the team sheet for me.

i cant decide, too many amazing players at our club atm

Thought Coady getting 3rd in our POTS vote last year was an absolute farce but this year will be getting my vote. What a transformation. Coady then Neves and Cavaleiro third.

This is before we tie ourselves in knots over GOTS...

Neves or Boly for me both exceptional every time the pull on a Wolves shirt.

Back