• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 1/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My forest mates aren’t confident.

Said the fans have realised how shit they actually are and have turned a little but imagine they will be bang up for it today.

Early goal could be crucial to settle things down.

Gotta good feeling about today. Feel we will step up and win 2-0 (not being purposely contrary Mick, I promise!)

Here's a good victory to get the positive vibes going!

This is the way I've gone today too. Feel that all the concerns we've had are pretty obvious and would be to Lopetegui as well, so I'm sure he's briefed the players and has a plan. Needs the right starting line-up though

It's a two game ban not just one. Though they should absolutely be choosing tactically which games to miss.

Chelsea/Brentford is as good as any.
Better than walking on eggshells for the remainder, I`d have thought. We haven`t got much steel as it is.

Yep, cost us a point in the last game imo
Hopefully gains us 3 today!

On a serious note, if this game goes as expected then he will probably get booked. Particularly with them likely playing on the counter too

We know that Moutinho will start and we'll be slow out of the blocks. It's seems to be our DNA these days. Hopefully, I'm wrong. This is a massive game to state the bleeding obvious. A game for fighters, scrappers. So please god no Podence in the shop window, Julen. I'd like to see this team: Sa, Semedo, Dawson, Collins, Bueno, Lemina, Gomes, Neves, Adama, Raul, Cunha. With good options on the bench too, including Moutinho, we should at least be able to compete properly for the whole 90, which means trying to play on the front foot and press, rather than being placid and hope we get a break. One of those matches where you have to be there to release all that nervous energy.

My forest mates aren’t confident.

Said the fans have realised how shit they actually are and have turned a little but imagine they will be bang up for it today.

Early goal could be crucial to settle things down.
My manager isn't, nor about staying up. Still likes the manager but thinks the way the sqaud was filled out was barmy. He likes MGW and says it often looks like anything decent will come via him.

Zero confidence today. We should have too much quality for Forest as they are genuinely dogshit but we similar look a car crash at times. Hopefully we ram the words back down my throat and put these to the sword.

I’ve been putting off mowing the grass but I may have to resort to doing it this afternoon if the match gets too nervy.

Reactions: b3h
Toti at left-back? Or is that a back three with Semedo and Nunes as the wing-backs?

Bizarre starting XI whether it's four or five at the back.

I hope that's not Semedo LWB and Traore RWB.

Especially with Bueno on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back