• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 1/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to imagine that most folks who do stuff like that simply don't understand that it can have lasting negative effects. Like how it didn't seem to be common knowledge for a long while that declawing a cat is super super bad for them.

Right? Right??

I have to imagine that most folks who do stuff like that simply don't understand that it can have lasting negative effects. Like how it didn't seem to be common knowledge for a long while that declawing a cat is super super bad for them.

Right? Right??
Nope, they just don't care, more interested in 'fashion/trends' and have no sense of compassion.

He hsd his dogs ears cropped because he's a cunt.
A few years ago, I used to rescue dogs.
Go round the pounds or foster carers and collect them and fly them to Sweden*** to be rehomed as pets.
Really good 'feel good' thing, but a lot of them were greyhounds. (Lot more to it than that but it'll do for now.)
Now, over here if you race greyhounds you have a number as a trainer / racing hound owner and that number is then tattooed into the dog's ears. Full traceability and all that.
But one day the owner realises that doggy isn't winning any more, don't want to offer him up for rehoming cause I couldn't be arsed.
So what I'll do, is cut his fucking ears off so it cant be traced back to me, then I'll drive somewhere and tie the fucker to a fence, where someone will find him and take him to a dog rescue centre.
Like in Indonesia, throw all your shit into the river, turn round have a quick chat, turn round again.... and it's gone!
Not there any more! Fucking brilliant!!
Same sort of thinking.
The shitty little cunt.
And I'd say that even if he was still a Wolves player.
And I'd say it to his face.

*** Sweden loves our dogs because of strict quarantine laws, all dogs in Ireland are clean, (no Rabies etc), so with that and Sweden not having enough dogs, that's where they go, 6 at a time. There's also an articulated truck full of rescued dogs, goes to the UK to homes and foster homes every month.
Ireland is crap at doggy care. Most pound put dogs to sleep at about 4.30 on a Thursday. Right about now, so that's why people like me tear round the place getting them out into foster homes.
Sorry I went on there. Entirely the wrong thread!

Last edited:
Go round the pounds or foster carers and collect them and fly them to Sweden*** to be rehomed as pets.
Really good 'feel good' thing, but a lot of them were greyhounds. (Lot more to it than that but it'll do for now.)
Now, over here if you race greyhounds you have a number as a trainer / racing hound owner and that number is then tattooed into the dog's ears. Full traceability and all that.
But one day the owner realises that doggy isn't winning any more, don't want to offer him up for rehoming cause I couldn't be arsed.
So what I'll do, is cut his fucking ears off so it cant be traced back to me, then I'll drive somewhere and tie the fucker to a fence, where someone will find him and take him to a dog rescue centre.
Like in Indonesia, throw all your shit into the river, turn round have a quick chat, turn round again.... and it's gone!
Same sort of thinking.
The shitty little cunt.

*** Sweden loves our dogs because of strict quarantine laws, all dogs in Ireland are clean, (no Rabies etc), so with that and Sweden not having enough dogs, that's where they go, 6 at a time. There's also an articulated truck full of rescued dogs, goes to the UK to homes and foster homes every month.
Ireland is crap at doggy care. Most pound put dogs to sleep at about 4.30 on a Thursday. Right about now, so that's why people like me tear round the place getting them out into foster homes.
The Dogs Trust at Shrewsbury gets a 'container' from Ireland every Tuesday or Wednesday (can't remember which). I assume off the Holyhead ferry and Shrewsbury being one of if not the closest Dogs Trust sites

Same sort of thinking.
The shitty little cunt.

Our dog (malinois/lurcher cross) was a rescued dog, found in a cardboard box along with at least one sibling (a bitch), she's now in Sweden.
He's a brilliant pet, looks mean as well with a good bark so doubles as a guard dog 👍 yep sorry wrong thread from me too.

Sa had photos on his or his wife’s instagram page of crop eared dogs didn’t he? Either just before or just after we signed him

Sa had photos on his or his wife’s instagram page of crop eared dogs didn’t he? Either just before or just after we signed him
Depends if they were his and he had them done, or.... he rescued them to give them a better life.
And I googled MGW abusing his dogs, but found no trace.

Got a real bad feeling about today. They're gonna niggle us all afternoon, sly off the ball incidents to get a reaction. They'll also target Neves to ensure he picks up that 10th yellow card and 2 game suspension.
I only hope that we go out at a fast pace from the start and hopefully knock a couple of goals in. I fear a 2-0 defeat though after recent performances.

Gotta good feeling about today. Feel we will step up and win 2-0 (not being purposely contrary Mick, I promise!)

Here's a good victory to get the positive vibes going!

For the first time in a very long time, the nerves are getting the better of me for this - to the point that I might not watch. Glancing at my phone at 6pm to find out the result seems like a much better option at the moment.

I wasn't even this bad before the last A*bion game. There's just so much at stake today.

Forest fans on the 5rain sound equally nervous. I feel quality of manager will shine through today.
Sa
Semedo
Dawson
Kilman
Bueno (if fit)
Lemina
Neves
Nunes
Sarabia
Raul
Cunha

For me

CBA to format on phone by 433 in possession with Sarabia dropping for a 442 out of possession.

Got a real bad feeling about today. They're gonna niggle us all afternoon, sly off the ball incidents to get a reaction. They'll also target Neves to ensure he picks up that 10th yellow card and 2 game suspension.
I only hope that we go out at a fast pace from the start and hopefully knock a couple of goals in. I fear a 2-0 defeat though after recent performances.
Well someone needs to have a word with Neves, or then again, maybe get it over with and let him miss the Chelsea game. Looks the least likely winnable game left.

Well someone needs to have a word with Neves, or then again, maybe get it over with and let him miss the Chelsea game. Looks the least likely winnable game left.
It's a two game ban not just one. Though they should absolutely be choosing tactically which games to miss.

Chelsea/Brentford is as good as any.

I think he only needs to avoid a booking in the next 2 doesn't he for the cut off. Wouldn't really want him banned for Brentford. That's another winnable one. Chelsea are by no means unbeatable either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back