• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 1/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand on the shoulder, pulled him back. No penalty.

Absolutely laughable. Not even told him to go and look at the screen.

We’ve pissed them off by moaning about them and now we’re getting nothing for the rest of the season.

More bullshit from VAR. They'll hide behind the threshold bollocks and clear and obvious.

At least some coaches got reds though, getting the calls where the game needs them

It's as much a foul as the one on Williams in the 1st half, which he gave

It's a penalty all day. They might as well just bin VAR if it's not going to interfere there.

Absolutely everywhere else on the pitch he'd have been blowing his whistle immediately

How was he not asked to review that?

Reactions: b3h
That's a stonewall penalty. Hand on shoulder, bump, shove and catches his leg

I’ve got a full house on my Wolves 2023 bingo card here and it’s not even 60 minutes.

I’m 20 yards from it and Adama is looking for it rather than just going and scoring. If it’s given it’s not overturned but we need to just take control of matters ourselves.

I’m 20 yards from it and Adama is looking for it rather than just going and scoring. If it’s given it’s not overturned but we need to just take control of matters ourselves.
He's not looking for it, he's had his shoulder pulled back then bundled over from behind.

As this gets more and more ratty there will be only one winner unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back