• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 1/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, Sarabia marooned out on the wing again

The amount of money Semedo gets paid to be completely incapable of crossing the ball is exasperating

Neves has been really poor as well

Adama and Dawson off for Bueno and Costa.

Assume that means Toti in to CB. No idea what we’re doing up front.
Podence LW Sarabia RW. Cunha/Costa up top.

Has Podence even touched the ball? I can't remember hearing his name or him doing anything.

Is the team aware that passing side by side for minutes among the back 6 won’t get a goal

I really hope Forest go down. Shame we're giving them three points

We can barely string two forward passes together. Max Kilman shooting from 25 years sums up our attacking ideas perfectly.

Is the team aware that passing side by side for minutes among the back 6 won’t get a goal

They know full well what won't get a goal. What will get a goal is a total mystery however

Lads. We are 70 minutes in to a match against Notts Forest and we haven’t had a shot on target.

We are going down.

Podence LW Sarabia RW. Cunha/Costa up top.

Has Podence even touched the ball? I can't remember hearing his name or him doing anything.
He tried a fancy flick on the edge of our box which surprisingly went to the opposition and then looked like he was going to try and beat a man, but phoned it in and played a hospital pass to Neves instead. So just about standard so far.

Lads. We are 70 minutes in to a match against Notts Forest and we haven’t had a shot on target.

We are going down.
Technically Traore's blocked shot first half would likely have been on target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back