• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (A) 1/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone can possibly defend Lopetegui really. He picks the wrong team every week and after an encouraging start he's done nothing to show he's any better than the last clown we had in charge (who also picked up some ok results early on, as it happens).

Lemina and Moutinho off for the two I mentioned.

Podence up top with Cunha then. Oh good. Lots of flicks and fancy ineffective bollocks coming up.

Moutinho and Lemina off for Podence and Sarabia then.

He certainly can be blamed, he picks the team, organises and trains them. He also spent a shed load of money in January.

He gets credit when things go well, and questioning when they don't 🤷‍♂️

That's fine, but I doubt he's told Neves and Moutinho to go out there and dangle a leg instead of tackling properly. At some point the players need looking at, once they are on the pitch it's up to them.

Well at least they're attacking changes, can't be any more optimistic than that.

That's fine, but I doubt he's told Neves and Moutinho to go out there and dangle a leg instead of tackling properly. At some point the players need looking at, once they are on the pitch it's up to them.

He's an 'elite' manager, I could have told you all the things wrong with all our players, even our best ones. He should do his homework.

And no one made him start Moutinho

How’s that not a pen lol

He's an 'elite' manager, I could have told you all the things wrong with all our players, even our best ones. He should do his homework.

And no one made him start Moutinho

We could have SAF and Clough as assistant and we'd still be shit.

That's a pen. Blatant nudge from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back