• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

You’ve got some surprises coming when you finally get your butt over here.
Orange chips,
Curry,
How awful the West Midlands accent is6E6F0FE1-4D46-4F53-9E26-103BF916F320.jpeg

Completely wrong😉
The beans don't really matter, they're all the same, all about the sauce, Heinz is the best, always has bean😁, always will be, got to keep the sugar and salt levels up.
See, I always found the Heinz sauce to be thin and runny, the other two much stodgier and tastier, but to each their own...
Also Dutch or Danish mayo is best on chips, and Fruity Daddies (yes Al, that is actually a thing...) is the best brown sauce!

See, I always found the Heinz sauce to be thin and runny, the other two much stodgier and tastier, but to each their own...
Also Dutch or Danish mayo is best on chips, and Fruity Daddies (yes Al, that is actually a thing...) is the best brown sauce!
Truly incredible. Love it.

Heinz beans have always been the best. I particularly love their Curry Beans which are awesome on a jacket potato with cheese.

HP Fruity is the best sauce.

Good man Mr Bear! I have, as I type just finished 2 burgers, + Hash Browns + 2 Fried eggs and a small tin of Beans with 2 spoons of medium curry sauce stirred into them. Just lovely!
Ordinary beans with a slug of Worcester Sauce is good too! (Alan, pronounced 'Wuster'!)

Completely wrong😉
The beans don't really matter, they're all the same, all about the sauce, Heinz is the best, always has bean😁, always will be, got to keep the sugar and salt levels up.
Nah, HP far better IMHO, IMV...

Now if we're talking about chippies and sauces, Crucials do some great sauces (If they are still around...)

I'll accept ketchup on a hot dog (with onions and mustard) but I hardly ever buy them. Otherwise, no dice.

Actual tomato relish on a burger is good. None of your sugary nonsense, some proper substance to it. I'll make my own if I'm doing it at home.

I also never trust unlabelled sauces in a cafe - pretty much guaranteed to be the cheapest shit available and totally grim. I'd rather go without.

Back