• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Pretty much like that. The badge being darker than the shirt is a dead giveaway.

there were quite a few fake ones down there Thurs lighter like last years almost

The guy I was talking to, his shirt was dark like the old Goodyear sponsored ones.

M

Got there early and beat the rush then? Is the store as rubbish as it looks?
No, was in the afternoon..tbf not that many stores have open in that mall yet..to call it a megastore was over the top maybe

Brilliant photos Freddy, there Wolves world is just so so wrong. Not a replica shirt in sight just Takeshi's castle type attire.

It does all look a bit strange from our perspective but I can't imagine Fosun don't know their own market.

Third kit announced tomorrow.

Bloke had one on at the United match...looks ok to be fair.

Amazingly that is the 3rd kit....who would have known!!

Also loving that Wolves have put up the time people in Mexico can pre-order it.

EDnEPvZXkAENmLM

It's quite nice, but having spent £70 on the Asia Trophy shirt, I won't be getting it.

I wonder how often we'll wear it. Can't be many sides out there where we clash in both Gold (home) and Black (away) unless we wear this instead of the black away kit in the Europa League.

Clashes don't really need to happen for us to wear it. I think we will wear it when we can in the Europa. Then probably 4 or 5 times in the Prem (only really Watford where both our kits clash with their current home one)

It's awesome! But I've got the home and away shirts already - can't afford another.

The kit style is fine but the colour is shite.

White or black only for me for away kits. I suppose if it sells well in Mexico then it will be worthwhile as a commercial exercise.

If they'd have done that in the home colours it would be great

We have to wear it away at Watford for a start. Think I will be getting that one.

Back