• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Let's not have any bullying of the halfling on here anymore, it's been outlawed.

2020/21 Update

The below has appeared on Twitter. Fake or genuine I don't know.

https://twitter.com/esvaphane/status/1277980744946552833?s=20

EbxMixyU0AIf3oU

EbxMixzUYAMyxwo

Hmmm. The leak seems a bit specific to be fake.

If it's real, at least the badge is stitched on.

Why only have the patterning on the front of the shirt and not the back as well?

Like a hybrid of 2014/15 and this season. I'm not mad keen.

Maybe we'll bring dangerous back too?

6wMsXYo.png

I HATE the black sleeves, hated it in 14/15 too. Less of the black generally please, lets get gold (!) socks back too.

Hmmm... Put the God awful ManBet logo on it and I think that's going to about 3/10. Prefer the one Dave Edwards is modelling

I quite like it. The shite sponsor will be balanced out by Champions League badges on the arms...

Will look fine on a pro athlete, as ever.

Anyone any idea if the shirt is getting a new sponsor this year? ( ideally a non gambling company pls)

ManBet are signed up beyond this year, we can pay them to go away but they won't just walk, not when there's a very high chance of European exposure again next season (well, in our home games anyway).

Will look fine on a pro athlete, as ever.

Anyone any idea if the shirt is getting a new sponsor this year? ( ideally a non gambling company pls)

I doubt it, we've only had one year of ManBet, I'd be surprised if it was only a one year deal.

Not a fan generally, mainly because of the black sleeves. Given the real success of last seasons very plain adidas shirt and the relative failure of this seasons shirt with it's dotty, busy material, why continue to add noise? Shadow designs and black sleeves are not necessary.

With ManBet - I guess it will depend on how this existing contract scales for more European games. Might be more than they want to play, plus Chinese business is often done on a handshake and if Fosun want them out they will be out.

Kit looks ok, apart from the weird collar / neck line.

I'm going to say fake on that,shoulders look dodgy,only two stripes on them,don't think the gold colour is the adidas 3 stripes,and the bottom gold shoulder strip is thicker than the rest

I'm going to say fake on that,shoulders look dodgy,only two stripes on them,don't think the gold colour is the adidas 3 stripes,and the bottom gold shoulder strip is thicker than the rest

The black is the three stripes, not the gold!

Back