• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Remind me to point out what colour traffic lights are next time we're in the car together.

wolves-2018-19-home-kit-large.jpg

Yellow.
I know its yellow....just the pic, on my phone it looks orange.

I know its yellow....just the pic, on my phone it looks orange.

hence your post never trust a photo? all cameras give slightly different colors.. :)

Weirdly, last season's kit was the perfect colour... after about an hour into each match, and it was darkened by sweat.

And similarly, not a huge fan of this season's kit IRL, but it has a distinct metallic sheen on TV that I really rate. Dunno if it's deliberate, wouldn't surprise me, but it does actually look gold.

When they initially promoted that kit they seemed to make a big fuss about getting the right colour and then binned it off after a season for a more orange kit.

I really liked the colour from last season. It's not quite yellow but did look yellow when lit up in pictures or under the lights in the ground. Maybe that's why they changed it.

If that is our new kit then I'll be disappointed. The first Adidas kit was gorgeous and then they've followed it up with two very poor efforts. This current kit is particularly bad.

This does look better than this season’s kit, but that is a particularly low bar. The current kit looks terrible close up.

This season's kit is absolutely fine. Personally I preferred last season's but I like the current one, sponsor aside of course.

Loved last season's shirt, one of my favourites by a mile. This season's Fosun one is okay but the standard one is awful even though I've sort of got used to it now. Not keen on the one purported to be this season's either but I suppose I'd get used to that as well.

I just think I have to come to the conclusion that I prefer plain shirts to patterns.

Having the collar a different shade of orange to the rest of the shirt is just bizarre. The fit is generally bad, the pattern is random and the neck on overweight middle aged men is awful. Other than that, yep, it’s great [emoji1360]

I thought this season's kit looked ok in the initial promo pics but it looks horrific up close. It's a mess of a kit.

Yeah, I think it's definitely designed for TV. The colour and sheen are class on TV, shit up close.

Any football shirt with a v-neck is horrific unless it has a collar.

The black sleeves are also horrific.

What the hell is going on with the tyre tread pattern on the shirt too? Horrific.

Hopefully it's just some weird Chinese knock-off, or a random horrific new training top.

TL:DR - Horrific.

Not as bad as this seasons home shirt. Not much of an achievement though.

Hopefully the away will be white. Anything other than black or white on our away kit is an abomination.

Not as bad as this seasons home shirt. Not much of an achievement though.

Hopefully the away will be white. Anything other than black or white on our away kit is an abomination.
I like our 3rd choice sell it to millions of Mexicans kit.
Hope we do something like that again

This season’s black kit is ace, especially with the Fosun logo. Wish I’d splashed the £70 on it, rather than moaning it was too expansive at the time.

This season’s black kit is ace, especially with the Fosun logo. Wish I’d splashed the £70 on it, rather than moaning it was too expansive at the time.

Same here

I wear that Fosun black kit regularly. My favourite Wolves kit by some way.

Back