• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Not the best by a long chalk but I do like that polo shirt style of collar. Makes it much easier for fans to wear.

Its miles better than this season's shirt.

Not the best by a long chalk but I do like that polo shirt style of collar. Makes it much easier for fans to wear.

Less orange, black collar and cuffs and that shirt would be a thing of beauty

Less orange, black collar and cuffs and that shirt would be a thing of beauty

So apart from the collar, the colour, the cuffs, the quality and the sponsor it was a winner?

Oh, and the dreadful stripe pattern.

Yeah, top class.

I think I like that shirt as its the first one I bought for my kids.

12/13 was easily the worst quality shirt of ours I have seen. Abysmal.

I've always felt the design of the 12/13 shirt was brilliant on paper... But then they went and made the actual shirt out of paper, too. :icon_cry:

Aye, I mean we were a shit team anyway but watching us rock up in this was the rabbit shit cherry on top of the dogshit cake.

3b0912939f4a2d6063c61f9c397b83a5.jpg

Not really sure the issue with it. I never bought it so don’t know the quality, and obviously Sportingbet are shit. But the actual style and design is very standard, nothing really that outrageous.

Horrible stripes
Grandad collar
Gold collar
Not a trace of black on the actual shirt

Then you get onto the actual quality (awful), SportingBet refusing to change their colours on their shit logo (wankers) and what it's associated with.

Quality was poor, design was ok but would have been massively improved if it was less orange and the collar and cuffs were black. I think they marketed at the time as a modern day take on the Spall/Staw shirt of the late 80s hence the stripes but if so it was a pretty poor take with its orange collar

It'll probably look grand on Neves, more so if the sponsor logo wasn't so awful.

rBVaVV77jMaAWQa2AAPrq86D160801.jpg

Some sleeve badges and a proper sponsor and that would look pretty good.

Looks like Arsenal away 96/97.

Yeah it looks loads better there. Our awful sponsor will ruin it, mind.

Seen a mock up on Twitter with badges, sponsor etc and it looks pretty good.

Seen a mock up on Twitter with badges, sponsor etc and it looks pretty good.
Not seen one with the sponsor. Just searched and can't find it. Get it posted Langers!

Scratch that just found it.

00b9ab64d55f15aa3b78fce93ed7b854.jpg

Back