• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Yellower than Wes Brown's heid.

Stop cocking about and put a proper kit out.

I think it looks fine........I look forward to get kitting rage when whatever we do actually sell arrives like its 2019 all over again

I think it looks markedly better without the black sleeves and I quite like the colour of this one!

I'd prefer the 3 stripes all the way down if they are going with gold sleeve.

I'd prefer the 3 stripes all the way down if they are going with gold sleeve.

Wouldn't work though would it on a kit with the Prem/Champions League badges on one sleeve and the sponsor on t'other.

They could just whack 'em over the top

thomas-on-prog-cover.jpg

That is a proper kit. No stupid patterns, not yellow. Just do that but in Adidas please.

They could just whack 'em over the top

Like the back of the shirt, probably some restriction set by UEFA that the logos have to have clear space and single colours around them.

It was a good collar. Didn't lend itself to Cantona shenanigans though.

Don't think I've had a football shirt that silky since. Lovely quality.

If we get CL, I'd really like a throwback to the kit we wore against Honved as our European kit...

If we get CL, I'd really like a throwback to the kit we wore against Honved as our European kit...
They've probably got plenty of gold tin foil left over from last season's Man Utd FA cup flags that they can use.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Like that kit. If it was the pattern all over obviously it would be better

I agree with Dan. The colour is too yellow.

They've probably got plenty of gold tin foil left over from last season's Man Utd FA cup flags that they can use.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Harsh.

thomas-on-prog-cover.jpg

That is a proper kit. No stupid patterns, not yellow. Just do that but in Adidas please.

Loved that top, I have one signed by all the players up in the loft. One of the last ones I bought.

As an aside I recently had a clear out of junk and chucked a load of old programmes, that being one of them.

Re the shirt I'm very nonplussed but then i dont buy them for myself, however, I will undoubtedly be press ganged into buying two of the junior kits at some point

Looks decent but not that keen on the pattern. Our home kits are always so bad, I've only bought one (18/19) since I was a child. I want another home shirt that fits!

Wait, why don't we like black sleeves?

Back