• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Brilliant

EcldbpFWsAUF40g

Bloke on ashma for sale Facebook page was advertising new shirts,with the black sleeves and manbet sponsor on sale from his front garden early next week,im guessing probably not official merchandise

Bloke on ashma for sale Facebook page was advertising new shirts,with the black sleeves and manbet sponsor on sale from his front garden early next week,im guessing probably not official merchandise

How much??

It actually looks ok with Doritos on :icon_lol:

I like it more than I thought I would. I presume the lack of a sponsor means we're having a new one?

Waiting on Mondays announcement regarding Man City then Club Med will be announced as our new £100m per year sponsor...

This one has Manbet and Coin Deal so could be kosha

Screenshot_20200710-220949_Chrome.jpg

The shirt is ruined by manbetx and that blob they have in the logo. I'm not a fan of the black sleeves but I think with a good sponsor it'd look fine.

Yeah, looks quite a good kit. Shame about the shit sponsor.

Looks horrendous to me. The fuck is that pattern? Like shit 80s wallpaper.

Nope. And it's fucking orange.

Perfect kit was the last promotion one. Or the Ketsbaia one.

Not for me at all, the home shirt should have minimal amount of black in it basically I’m no fan of black sleeves. The pattern on it makes it look like some the Sunday league strips I use to play in.
Keep it simple and don’t try to be to clever and it’ll always look better.

It doesn't look like a coherent kit to me. Looks like someone has taken the body from one shirt and the sleeves from another and photo-shopped them together. There's no-one on this forum who couldn't design a better kit than that...

Back