• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Think this is a mock up but I like it better in this picture

Screenshot_20200712-111020_Chrome.jpg

Better a truck than a street sweeper!

Wolverhampton-Wanderers-home-1992-93.jpg
Ah the "been creosoting the fence in my Wolves top" kit.

That 92/93 kit is the only home top worse than the Burrdshit rello to League One top.

The Puma one above is possibly the worst. Always reminds me of Iwan Roberts looking knackered.

The Puma one above is possibly the worst. Always reminds me of Iwan Roberts looking knackered.

Its strange, most Wolves fans hate the wolfhead shirt but I have often seen fans of other clubs who loved it. Remember going up to watch us against Huddersfield in the 90s and a Yorkshireman who looked like Charlie Chester started chatting to us and he said how much he loved the shirt ans asked where he could get one!

Its strange, most Wolves fans hate the wolfhead shirt but I have often seen fans of other clubs who loved it. Remember going up to watch us against Huddersfield in the 90s and a Yorkshireman who looked like Charlie Chester started chatting to us and he said how much he loved the shirt ans asked where he could get one!
I loved the wolfhead kits, especially the green version, but that was probably because I was a kid at the time. I'm not sure I'd be so enthusiastic about them now...

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

As I keep banging on the best strips are kept simple, it’s why most the kits from the 60,70 & early 80’s are the best. Strips were designed back then simply to define you from the opposing side.

I loved the wolfhead kits, especially the green version, but that was probably because I was a kid at the time. I'm not sure I'd be so enthusiastic about them now...

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I think in terms of being wholly bespoke they have a lot going for them. The whole concept is one you'd never get now: "let's make the whole shirt the outline of a Wolves head, and within the Wolves head, let's have loads of interlocking Wolves heads!".

You may or may not like it stylistically (and it's sizing massively let it down: parachute-esque), but in terms of being a wholly Wolves-focussed design, I long for it.

It was a cracking concept, and, deep v aside, brilliantly executed.

Deep V was part of it though forming the space between the ears. Would be interesting to see a modern day take on it (without the wolfheads in the material and WM logos down the sleeves). The retro version in the clubshop looked better than the original I thought

Oh I get that the deep v was the gap between the ears, just would have preferred a bit of black material in there...

Leicester's new shirt - would look great in gold and black but not what we're getting if leaks are correct. Shame

leicester-city-20-21-home-kit-2.jpg

First look at the new kit on the Wolves App shortly.

First look at the new kit on the Wolves App shortly.

An “exclusive first look” at the 20/21 home kit. Followed by it posted all over social media 10 seconds later.

An “exclusive first look” at the 20/21 home kit. Followed by it posted all over social media 10 seconds later.

Pretty much, Followed on facebook by the African contingent saying Raul has gone to *insert club name*

Well, if it is the one supposedly for sale on the Walmart site it looks ok

It's this one we've seen before without the sponsor, yanks calling it orange, bloody heathens
f68032b0479ab0039006a3bf24474b1e.jpg

Back