• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

That Dixy Chicken one is the stuff of nightmares. :icon_lol:

Arms look even worse if they're not pure black (which I don't want anyway). Pattern is silly too, how hard is it to do a nice plain shirt?

Looks horrendous to me. The fuck is that pattern? Like shit 80s wallpaper.

be interesting to see the Adidas templates for next season. We would have been given a choice or 3 of 4 to put our colours (whatever they are) on

If it is that design I’ll get it. I like it more each time I look at it.

Ipswich Town kit for next season. Swap blue and white for gold and black and I'd be all over that.

Screenshot_20200711-122332_Samsung Internet.jpg

If it is that design I’ll get it. I like it more each time I look at it.
Same. I get why people don't like it but it's definitely growing on me. Only thing I'd change is the gold on the sleeves seems a little wide.

Personally I'm dying for us to finally release a quality goalkeeper kit so I can get Patrício 11 on the back just to piss off Deutsch.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Personally I'm dying for us to finally release a quality goalkeeper kit so I can get Patrício 11 on the back just to piss off Deutsch.

Worth getting a crap keepers top for that tbh

Same. I get why people don't like it but it's definitely growing on me. Only thing I'd change is the gold on the sleeves seems a little wide.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk
Ikeme has asked him to have 1 next season. Obviously it'll still be a down to him

Agreed on the gold band on the arm.

You wear that and I'll dig out my old one of these, his head will pop.

New-Wolves-Shirt-2013.jpg

Seems like someone dropped a 18/19 kit on the road and a truck ran it over.

Definitely a no from me as well.

Better a truck than a street sweeper!

Wolverhampton-Wanderers-home-1992-93.jpg
That kit is a favourite of mine. It's a classic. I won't have a bad word said against it.

I wish I still had mine. Although, I must have been 12/13 at the time so it may not fit!

That kit is a favourite of mine. It's a classic. I won't have a bad word said against it.

I wish I still had mine. Although, I must have been 12/13 at the time so it may not fit!

I love how tacky it is, tbf. But if it was released for the first time this year? It would get slaughtered, I bet.

Better a truck than a street sweeper!

Wolverhampton-Wanderers-home-1992-93.jpg

Fair enough. But that's a 90s kits. Stuff was... weird, let's say, in the 90s.

I admit I had to google the kit to find the year, though.

We had some wild ones in the 90s.

DSC00884_clipped_rev_1.jpeg

1992-94-wolves-away-shirt-l-15168-1.jpg

They're brilliantly awful.

We had some wild ones in the 90s.

DSC00884_clipped_rev_1.jpeg

1992-94-wolves-away-shirt-l-15168-1.jpg

They're brilliantly awful.

Still have the blue one, though looking at the prices they go for on eBay I’m tempted to cash in.

Back