• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Looks weird with the pattern on the body but not the sleeves.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Sleeves look very odd. Black was much better.

Nice to see it has bust room for our larger fans

Colour is decent, style is decent - but we don't need patterns. Clean, plain shirt. If we'd not played in yellow in 2018/19 then that would have been a stormer.

Yeah, it's alright. At least the sleeves aren't black.

It is the exact color of orange juice.

Looked better with black sleeves but it's hardly a travesty. Not one I'd buy, though.

Is it definitely that one we're going with? The back sleeves version had grown on me. I think I like it better.

Is it definitely that one we're going with? The back sleeves version had grown on me. I think I like it better.
I posted the picture of the one you can buy on the US Walmart site, so depends on whether you see that as credible or not

Ah ok. I still reckon it'll be the black sleeve version then as there have been several actual pictures of it.

Not sure why there is no sponsor though on any of the pics. I am still holding out a slim hope that we are changing.

Ah ok. I still reckon it'll be the black sleeve version then as there have been several actual pictures of it.

Not sure why there is no sponsor though on any of the pics. I am still holding out a slim hope that we are changing.
I don't think it would be allowed in the US due to the gambling sponsorship

Absolute rubbish.
310fc52003443c5a59d02ffd314e699f.jpg

Well there we go. Officially released and it’s the one with the black arms.

Looks like I’ll be sticking with my Fosun Asia trophy black shirt. Can’t say I’m a fan of the new design at all.

Back