• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Black shorts with gold stripes and gold socks. Odd not to have pictures of the players wearing it

I prefer it to this seasons, but I'm not a fan. Just means I'll spend my cash on other Wolves tat I guess!

If it was the body all over it would be fine. It’s really not that hard to make a kit. We aren’t arsenal, so why do we Need different couloued sleeves.

looks awful in my opinion, oh well won't buy it not worth crying over

Falls into the "might pick it up if it's 20quid at the end of the season" category for me...

I get the commercial realities, but any kit is going to look a bit shit with that sponsor on it. It's a mess of a logo

I wanted Adidas for years but they've been a let down. One kit where they got the design completely spot on but the colour was a disaster (remember when people were trying to convince themselves that was the 'proper Wolves' colour?!). Then two shockers.

That kit is far too busy, it's not 1993.

Much better than this season’s kit, but that’s not much of a high bar. Thank god it doesn’t include two shades of orange at least.

I won’t be buying it, but then I never do.

As DW to much for the eyes that shirt, never ever been a fan of the black sleeves. Black trim on sleeves or color yes but not the whole sleeve.
At least keep the gold on the shirt simple, not as bad as the 92/93 or 96-98 home shirts but I’m not a fan of this one.

Looks much better with Silverbug on it
6808d0d9c29d6310170020d874b2cbf6.png

Tbh I've not been keen on any kits for years (Goodyear one is the last one I liked) As for this one, Don't hate it, quite like the black sleeves, would prefer the colour to be more 'gold' less orange and also would like plain material, no herring boning

It's a no from me, hate the black sleeves, we shouldn't be moving away from tradition, however i am happy to see gold socks.

It's much better than this year's effort and the colour looks like it's back to the first Adidas one which I like. It's just that fucking awful sponsor...

Its OK. It certainly isn't the worst that we've had in recent years.

Odd not to have pictures of the players wearing it
Covid may have something to do with it. There may not be even any actual kits in the UK. However there has been a noticeable decline in PR since LD left.

Back