• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

That looks really smart. Take away the pattern and that’s our best strip for years.

Looks like two different designs and colours.

Front - patterned, gold-ish. Back - plain, yellow-ish.

I'm not really a fan of mismatching patterns on front/back and would be better without black sleeves, but not as bad as the original leak made it seem

ManBetX haven't changed their logo then. Shame. There must be something about the deflated football / McDonald's "M" combo that really works for them.

it really is an absolutely atrocious logo. I can only imagine how much they paid some consulting firm to mock it up.

Isn't the single colour back to do with a UEFA rule on kits?

Something to do with the space around the number having to be 1 colour (hence why striped kits have a block rather than stripes on the back). So if the pattern continued on the back there would be a block it couldn't appear on. OK if you have a number out on but would look fookin stupid without

That looks really nice and is a nice colour too.

How are they charging $89.99 though when it's not even an official kit!?

All their other kits on there look bona fide, I am really hoping this is more like it. I mean, after that clean, simple kit of last season and this, why would we switch to something cheap looking with black sleeves? I think this one carries more weight (hopefully)

Details

Product ID: 3739113
Fit: Replica Jerseys fit true to size.
Material: 100% Polyester
AEROREADY technology absorbs moisture and makes you feel dry
Backneck taping –no irritating stitch on the back
Embroidered adidas ® logo on right chest
Heat-sealed name and number on back
Heat-sealed sponsor logo on chest
Sewn on embroidered team crest on left chest
Tagless collar for added comfort
Ventilated mesh panel inserts
Short sleeve
Machine wash
Officially licensed
Imported
Brand: adidas

Crafty fuckers popping ManBet on and making you think its blank...

Nah, that looks markedly worse.

Hang tradition, the black sleeves looks far better than the sleeves being gold but without the pattern. The black breaks it up, whereas dropping the pattern just makes it look wrong.

New Kit Thread 2019/20 - slag off the collar in here

Yeah I agree, it looks weird with the no pattern and different on the bottom of the sleeves.

Back