• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Looks more like a training top to me. Not really a fan of it but a) doubt its the legit home shirt b) I don’t have to buy it

The stitching round the back of the neck looks dodgy

It’s horrific. Seen some gorgeous shirts mocked up on Twitter over the last couple of weeks, but this one looks genuine & it’s the worst of them all!

I really love these kit threads. Guaranteed hyperbole and outrage every year without fail :icon_lol:

Surely the answer is to have a competition with the fans' designs?

Or just not buy the kit if you don't like it?

I seem to remember them letting the fans vote on the kit design once. A load of Albion fans made fake profiles and voted for the worst one. :icon_lol:

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

All the options were flipping terrible apart from the one they'd obviously already chosen as the new kit.

It's okay-ish. I don't mind the black sleeves but the patterned front isn't exactly hitting it out of the park. Sort of a 5 out of 10 effort. The first Adidas home shirt was absolutely brilliant so to follow it with two lemons would be rather disappointing.

I didn't like 2018/19, we don't play in yellow. Style was lovely but that colour was bloody awful.

Dont like it either, looks a bit "cheap"

Never trust a photo.

I thought last seasons looked good in the pics but it arrived and it was dreadful.

old gold discussion will always be here :)

_102677663_joao.jpg

It's fucking yellow man.

Not even the greatest looking Wolves player of all time can change it from being fucking yellow.

Now you can like it, that's up to you. But we do not play in yellow.

I agree with DW, its just not a Wolves colour, don't mind the colour but its not ours, if I was a Watford or Norwich fan I'd love it

Remind me to point out what colour traffic lights are next time we're in the car together.

wolves-2018-19-home-kit-large.jpg

Yellow.

Surely the answer is to have a competition with the fans' designs?
Yeah, give Adidas free labor.

I'm slowly getting convinced that kits will just always be hated.

Back