• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Last 3rd kit we had we did the reveal at half time in a league game. Using our ace video walls

Got my limited edition away kit today. Very, very nice. Lovely material and very comfortable.

Shame about the Asia Trophy badge which feels a bit small time, but otherwise it's ace.

Got my limited edition away kit today. Very, very nice. Lovely material and very comfortable.

Shame about the Asia Trophy badge which feels a bit small time, but otherwise it's ace.

Mine is showing as "processing" on the Wolves site

Not that I would buy one but they should do short sleeve version

Didn't know where to write this, me and my son got about 4 days left in China and will be going back to Shanghai tomorrow, would like to visit the wolves megastore there, anybody know the address or can help me find it(tried to google it)??

It's in the Bund.

Zhongshan East 1st Rd, Wai Tan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China

Make sure you have Beer Ice Cream and get some pics of the odd Wolves clothing they are selling over there

Yeah i will post some pics for sure :)

Ok, I'm back in Sweden now..have forgotten how i post pictures. Do I upload to a site and then copy an url and paste it here or?

You can upload them here to your albums then paste the URL in the thread.

Saw a fake home shirt Thursday while having a fag outside the London. Stood out like a sore thumb as it was the same colour as last season’s, I’d be embarrassed to wear it was that bad. Surprised there haven’t been any fake Fosun ones hawked about yet.

You can upload them here to your albums then paste the URL in the thread.

Saw a fake home shirt Thursday while having a fag outside the London. Stood out like a sore thumb as it was the same colour as last season’s, I’d be embarrassed to wear it was that bad. Surprised there haven’t been any fake Fosun ones hawked about yet.

I saw that guy in the RL. Pointed out to him how obviously fake his shirt was, seeing as I'd had a few pints.

This is not something you should do.

I didn't just march up to him, point and shout 'FAKE'. We were having a chat and a larf, etc.

I'm not a total monster.

We were chatting about something else and noticed his shirt was darker. He said he got it in Turkey and I said 'so it's fake then?'. He said yes but it was really cheap.

I didn't just march up to him, point and shout 'FAKE'. We were having a chat and a larf, etc.

I'm not a total monster.

We were chatting about something else and noticed his shirt was darker. He said he got it in Turkey and I said 'so it's fake then?'. He said yes but it was really cheap.

The one I saw was virtually yellow, not darker.

Back