• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Still showing as in stock in M on the online shop but they're not, so settled for just a standard away instead. Not going anywhere near that home shirt!

As for the £70: I think it's shrewd money to be honest. Fans asked and Fosun delivered. The fact they were limited number meant they sold quicker too.

Personally don't think the Fosun logo is any less invasive on the shirt than the original.

Still showing as in stock in M on the online shop but they're not, so settled for just a standard away instead. Not going anywhere near that home shirt!

As for the £70: I think it's shrewd money to be honest. Fans asked and Fosun delivered. The fact they were limited number meant they sold quicker too.

Also means that if you own one you can probably sell it at an even higher premium if you are that way inclined

Personally don't think the Fosun logo is any less invasive on the shirt than the original.

I kind of agree.

The standard sponsor is black and white. It's not going to get much better than that, ever.

I kind of agree.

The standard sponsor is black and white. It's not going to get much better than that, ever.

Yet the god awful Man City kit is AMAZING!!!

I do worry about you sometimes, Alan :icon_lol:

Also means that if you own one you can probably sell it at an even higher premium if you are that way inclined

They're definitely going to pop up on eBay at some point! Should have limited it to 2-3 per customer.

Yet the god awful Man City kit is AMAZING!!!

I do worry about you sometimes, Alan :icon_lol:
It's amazing in the same way the fashion of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is amazing, tbf

It can be better though can't it? Not a betting company for starters and their logo is absolutely fucking awful, it can get loads better. The Fosun one is miles better straight away, the only way they'd top that is by having Staw Distribution or Goodyear.

If they hadn't fucked off out of the city I would be DELIGHTED to see Goodyear back. Still our best sponsor.

It can be better though can't it? Not a betting company for starters and their logo is absolutely fucking awful, it can get loads better. The Fosun one is miles better straight away, the only way they'd top that is by having Staw Distribution or Goodyear.
Personally I don't see a great deal of difference between the two aesthetically.

If you want to get into the ethics of each company I'd say that's a rather different conversation. Not without some merit, obviously.

Think the Fosun version would've looked better if they'd used the proper logo, different font with the Chinese characters following in line afterward. The way they did it didn't really differentiate massively from the ManBetX original.

Other than the fact it's in Gold/ Orange and matches the stripes on the kit?

The Manbet logo is shit due to the weird McDonalds squashed football logo on the left. Also the font is terrible, lowercase futuristic in italics. The Fosun one is all caps and stands out better

Things people don’t lime about ManBetX:

1) shit McDonald’s logo
2) white font / white logo
3) shit font
4) just looks messy

The fosun logo doesn’t have any of those issues. Don’t get how it’s not obviously better.

Think the Fosun version would've looked better if they'd used the proper logo, different font with the Chinese characters following in line afterward. The way they did it didn't really differentiate massively from the ManBetX original.

Would have been too small.

Would have been too small.
Adjust the size of the font to suit, would just give you the classic Goodyear or Sportingbet effect of a single line of text. Looks a lot better than a big splodge of a logo in the middle of a shirt.

Back