• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Oooh I’ll have to order the home one when I can get to the PC.

Got myself the away shirt with Fosun sponsor. Happy days. But they’re robbing bastards charging £70 & £5 delivery!

Medium just went out of stock *shakes fist*

Got myself the away shirt with Fosun sponsor. Happy days. But they’re robbing bastards charging £70 & £5 delivery!

Thought you'd have gone for the Silverbug one

Easy joke

My wife tried to get me a small for my birthday and went through the whole checkout process to then be told they'd sold out :(

Any idea how the sizes are running this year? They only go up to XL in the Fosun one and if they're running small it's no good. Unless I lose some fucking weight.

I'm forced to step up my weight loss now Boo. Not being able to get into these shirts has seriously annoyed me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm forced to step up my weight loss now Boo. Not being able to get into these shirts has seriously annoyed me.

Same here mate, I've started this week and done pretty well, my work trousers aren't quite as tight around the midriff now! I'm just annoyed generally and I need to get my fucking act together.

Just ordered the home XL so I've GOT to fit into it now. Last season's will do until I get it.

Large in shop fit just as well as any large Top ever has. Got more timber on the waist and less on shoulders/ armsthan I normally do too

Not really as the numbers on sales have been very high (beat last season on launch)

Right now we could bring out a pink and green kit with the shit emoji as the sponsor and it would sell.

Edit. In reply to Johnny

It's opportunistic capitalism, but that's football

Exactly. This shows just how shrewd Fosun are, fair play to them. The fans asked for something and they provided it, albeit at a premium. I'll happily pay the premium not to have that fucking ManBat shit on my tits.

You couldn't even put that last sentence in the Fnarr thread as people would think you're Richard Keys level of weird.

Back