• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Definitely getting one of those. Lovely kit.

It would be great without the stripes. Otherwise it's alright.

Yeah that's really nice. 100 times better than the home kit.

Give Laurie his job back. Much better

It's a nice kit. Although, the sponsor still ruins it slightly - if it had been a mirror image of last years home kit (with W88 on and without the stripes) it would have been perfect.

No big player reveal at the launch then??!?!!!!!!???!?!?!?1111!?!?11?!?!???!!

They are probably still trying to get him out the suitcase they’ve had him hidden in for the last 2 weeks

Don't mind the shirt but the whole thing together looks a bit of a jumbled mess IMHO

Don't think pinstripes work on a shirt when you've got the same colour shorts, just makes it look a bit weird that you've got the same base colour but the pattern stops part way down the kit, would look fine if you had different coloured shorts to differentiate better but then would look odd having different colour shorts with a black top.

Probably would've been better flipping the two kits, that weird pattern in the home shirt would be much better disguised on a black shirt and the pinstripes would work a lot better on the home kit with the black shorts to break it up.

Don't think pinstripes work on a shirt when you've got the same colour shorts, just makes it look a bit weird that you've got the same base colour but the pattern stops part way down the kit, would look fine if you had different coloured shorts to differentiate better but then would look odd having different colour shorts with a black top.

Probably would've been better flipping the two kits, that weird pattern in the home shirt would be much better disguised on a black shirt and the pinstripes would work a lot better on the home kit with the black shorts to break it up.

Yep, this for me. The diagonal pinstripes just look wrong to me

FFS.

444955ae761c574c81f59e6378552233.jpg

I don’t like the away kit, the diagonal stripes wreck it. Plain black and it would be banging. At least it’s saved me fifty quid.

Yeah my kids have Real, Barca, Dortmund and Eintracht shirts [emoji1745]

I had an AC Milan shirt. Rossoneri, Paulo Maldini, simply the coolest shirt ever.

Back