• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Millwall (H) Build-up

Thanks gents.

Always wondered how you did it and whether there was some fancy way of doing it that's all.

The Alex Rae dance is on the front cover of the programme
d265c029c65d3850ccc4173e8e511676.jpg

These 2 games will be interesting as they will both be '10 men behind the ball coming for a point' matches. The type we usually let a goal from a corner in from in the last 10 minutes and either draw or lose. 6 points and I'm a believer, 4 I remain positive, less I'm concerned.

I've never understood what that celebration was.

He looks like The Walking Dude in the bottom picture.

I am the Walking Dude
I can see All of the World
Twist Your Minds With Fear
I am the Man With the Power
Among the Living, Follow Me or Die

Ahhhh - such memories of 1987!

Placed there for you and you didn't fail to deliver.

German Phil out until at least January after surgery on his ankle. The injury is something he picked up early in pre-season rather than one he arrived with.

Boly out but no time frame given.

Hause in training again but not yet 100%

Douglas fit.

Anything on Helder? Maybe that's gonna be a nice surprise for tomorrow :D

From what I can see nothing said but I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly appears on the bench in the next week and starts v Brizzle Rovers.

The Boly injury concerns me a little, it has the hallmarks of one which might take ages to heal

I don't think Costa will be involved more likely a 45 min stint against Brizzle if you ask me. Will be interesting to see if he brings Douglas back in we did miss his delivery but at the same time seems harsh on Vinagre.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Would play Douglas, if fit, as gives us a bit more on the final delivery

Don't have a problem if Vinagre is preferred instead though

I'd like to see Vinagre just because I haven't seen him play yet but if Douglas is fit he really should play as he offers us loads down the left.

I'd like to see Vinagre just because I haven't seen him play yet but if Douglas is fit he really should play as he offers us loads down the left.

Vinagre is good (v quick) though not sure that he has the experience yet to get it right once he gets there up front - that will come

Agree with Parkin there hes very raw but the potential is off the scale I really hope we sign him up before others start sniffing.

Vinagre is a quality player. From what I've seen of him it's not just potential, he's ready now.

Well hopefully with a game Saturday and another on Tuesday I'll get to see him play.

The day has arrived - so looking forward to this. Had to get my gaffer some tickets online yesterday and all but the quadrant sold out in North bank South bank obviously sold out and only the flanks of the other two stands have seats remaining

Back