• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 20/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Angry? Who said anything about which games you watch? Play the victim a bit harder, it didn’t quite come through properly then.
Victim?

How am I a victim here? Weird.

You come across angry, yes.

I watched the same games, and Sa did not pass it directly to the opponents in "practically every game" that somehow didn't cost us a goal, you're saying he did.

It's just not true, you sitting behind the goal or watching it from elsewhere (like me) doesn't make your opinion any more correct?

Because it happens across several threads.

You make a point. Say the Andre headed duels stat, or the Sa thing here. And when challenged on it, you always react the same way as this. It's a fucking internet forum! People engage in hyperbole. I just don't see why people having a different view to you provokes this reaction.

That's all.

I didn't make the original point? I challenged another view, one that I disagreed with. That goes on all the time on here? That's the whole basis of an Internet forum!?

When I said "angry" to Boozad, I know he wasn't being angry with me, he was remembering how Sa has made him feel in those moments.

And, anyway, you are one of the most reactionary on here!? You lose your shit at a crappy transfer rumour almost every day in the summer, and everyone loves that, so chill out dude.

If I had a thin skin I'd have left here years ago, like so many others who get fed up of being ridiculed, bullied, patronised or just simply abused.

But I'm still here, annoying you x

If I had a thin skin I'd have left here years ago, like so many others who get fed up of being ridiculed, bullied, patronised or just simply abused.

But I'm still here, annoying you x
Do you keep score?

Asking for those that have been ridiculed, bullied, patronised or just simply abused by your good self.

Yes, but the "practically every game" superceded that somewhat. But you've said you were exaggerating so fair enough.
I haven’t said I was exaggerating. I said At times it seemed he’d pass the ball direct to an opponent practically every game yet it rarely led to goals. That was in the second half of last season when it occurred most games. Anyway time to move on, I need to argue about how many headed duals Sa won.

the-simpsons-abe-simpson.gif

Back