• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 20/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Victim?

How am I a victim here? Weird.

You come across angry, yes.

I watched the same games, and Sa did not pass it directly to the opponents in "practically every game" that somehow didn't cost us a goal, you're saying he did.

It's just not true, you sitting behind the goal or watching it from elsewhere (like me) doesn't make your opinion any more correct?
why are you such an angry man?

Also, André's win rate on aerial duels is just a shade above 50% over the last year (obviously that's based on his play in Brazil first and foremost).

If he's tactically astute, which he seems to be, his height might not be a problem as such. A bit apples and oranges, but look at the likes of Xabi Alonso and Sergio Busquets. Neither could ever move quickly, but equally they were each intelligent enough that it never became a problem.

Football is played with the brain innit

Well that kind of proves my point Alan, he can do it if he wants to or is told to.

The thing is, I am not and have not criticised Andre. It's a criticise of GON.

I just think (like everyone) there is a fundamental issue with the not only how we set up, but the attitude of the team as well.

If/when we are managed by a better coach we will see all of these metrics improve.

I watched Threads this afternoon. Post-apocalyptic Sheffield seems appealing as opposed to another 24 hours of whether Andre can, can't, is told not to head the ball on here

Well that kind of proves my point Alan, he can do it if he wants to or is told to.
Not really trying to prove or disprove; just context. Obviously the standard of the Brasilian Serie A is not the standard of the Prem.

The thing is, I am not and have not criticised Andre. It's a criticise of GON.

I just think (like everyone) there is a fundamental issue with the not only how we set up, but the attitude of the team as well.

If/when we are managed by a better coach we will see all of these metrics improve.
The main thing is, you agree we’re a rabble.

Back