• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Millwall (H) Build-up

I am rather jealous now. Would have really liked to go today, but I was expecting to have to work and that only changed late last night. Oh well, I will get to a game very soon for sure.

Only just leaving work, that's the pre-match beers out the fucking window.

Suspect it'll just be Batth in for Boly, but I'd consider giving Ronan a start in CM for Saiss.

If we score 1, I think we'll score a few. Could easily be a 0-0 though.

Batth & Marshall in for Boly & Bright.

Surprised at Marshall over Cav but if he's fit he's quality. Otherwise no complaints from me.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Dunno why he's left Cav out. Seems to be trying to make a point with him.

Marshall isn't what I'd consider an inside forward, so that's a weird one for me. Not sure what Cav has to do to get a start.

Rather surprised by Marshall starting. Didn't think he'd be up to speed and thought he'd be better at wing back anyway.

*touches wood* - I have a very good stream through Wolves TV (for the warm-ups at least).

Marshall offers us good quality in the ball and great delivery which we desperately need if Douglas isn't playing. Vinagre will get forward and is great running with the ball but can't cross or deliver as well as Douglas yet.

Even weirder is the fact Bennett isn't on the bench, is he injured? Deslandes the CB sub for today.

Contender for goal of the season there lovely stuff

Back