• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday Thread - Owls vs Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavaliero has the touch of Peter Sutcliffe tonight... [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhodes had a kick out at Bennett that the ref didn't see. Bennett has been on a little tear since. Needs a lecture or subbing at HT.

Not impressed at all tonight - but still one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ, we're bloody dreadful. I'd have Bennett off for being stupid and Cav off for being asleep. And just hope that Jota keeps his head. We're palying like we're bored and want to make it difficult for ourselves

We don't look sharp, passes off time and positioning fairly slow. Doesn't help that the ref is allowing some of the naughty stuff go and that's for both teams. Bennett and Looven lucky to be on the pitch.

Adequate, but no more than that

Bennett needs to come off before the Ref makes the decision for him & Cav really not on it at all tonight - offside to many times and a heavy touch when Weds gifted him a good opportunity

We won't keep on getting away with this level of complacency. We are far better than Wednesday, but as with Birmingham City and Sunderland we are giving them hope. A few backsides need kicking at halftime.

We don't look sharp, passes off time and positioning fairly slow. Doesn't help that the ref is allowing some of the naughty stuff go and that's for both teams. Bennett and Looven lucky to be on the pitch.

What’s Loovens done??

Pretty average half from us but not as bad as people making out. Neves our best player (shock) I'd say.

Bennett I wouldn't be surprised if he is subbed and never seen again, absolute tosser trying to get sent off. Rhodes did have a little kick but not enough to act like such a dickhead for the following five minutes. Cav been pretty poor in possession, working hard as usual but touch in particular been poor.

We won't keep on getting away with this level of complacency. We are far better than Wednesday, but as with Birmingham City and Sunderland we are giving them hope. A few backsides need kicking at halftime.

I really don't think we have been complacent at all

Stunning goal by Neves.

Wednesday doing well with their pressing and forcing us to play through Bennett.

We need to bring the front three into the game a bit more, although they have looked dangerous

I don't see complacency in us as much as I see Wednesday playing out of their minds, and they still aren't really troubling us.

Front three have all been below par, though.

Bennett - stop being a dick.
Cavaleiro - it can only get better.
Neves - that finish was pure class.

This game can go either way, but not if we play like the last 10 minutes.

very lucky with that free kick just before the goal,wasn't a foul for me.

Christ, we're bloody dreadful. I'd have Bennett off for being stupid and Cav off for being asleep. And just hope that Jota keeps his head. We're palying like we're bored and want to make it difficult for ourselves

Come on now.... remember what we were like in previous seasons..... that was bloody dreadful.

Whilst we don't look amazing tonight, we are playing the ball on the ground and haven't resorted to hoofball. We had some moments where we've played the 1-2's in the final third and nearly got in.

We definitely aren't dreadful.

Jota was a foul nothing more. Don’t remember the Bonatini one. If it’s the one when he fell on his shoulder then it wasn’t even a foul.

Come on now.... remember what we were like in previous seasons..... that was bloody dreadful.

Whilst we don't look amazing tonight, we are playing the ball on the ground and haven't resorted to hoofball. We had some moments where we've played the 1-2's in the final third and nearly got in.

We definitely aren't dreadful.

Yes, you're right DDW. Just get so bloody tense watching us. But Bennett has gone mad and Cav is well off it

Jota was a foul nothing more. Don’t remember the Bonatini one. If it’s the one when he fell on his shoulder then it wasn’t even a foul.

Two footed and late on both. You can't tackle from behind so yes it is a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back