• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday Thread - Owls vs Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d be absolutely nuts and the guys in white coats would come for you
Why? Jota has done very little in the past couple of matches. Rest him.

I'd be starting Costa over Jota next time out.
Think they'd be separated by the same thing personally, none have been firing in the last few games but at least the two who started tonight will do the dirty work.

50 point barrier gone this side of Xmas is pretty impressive to. Over to the rest of the league tomorrow and the perfect birthday present for myself tomorrow.

Think they'd be separated by the same thing personally, none have been firing in the last few games but at least the two who started tonight will do the dirty work.
Maybe, but what's the point in having such strong depth up front if we won't make use of it when one goes off form?

Maybe, but what's the point in having such strong depth up front if we won't make use of it when one goes off form?
Costa in current form hardly constitutes strong depth, he's not offering any more going forwards than his competition and seems to offer far less defensively so you weaken the side by using him. Rather than being tired or jaded I think Jota is struggling a bit with the attention he's started to received, he seems to get a bit worked up and ends up trying to do too much on his own to prove a point.

Jota definitely hasn't been at his best recently. I wouldn't drop him though. Maybe sub him off earlier if we can in games.

Brilliant defensively but rubbish elsewhere.

Ruddy was great, claiming loads of crosses.

With the talent we have we must get better going forward, especially when teams press us high up the pitch.

Jota was dropping into the hole but needs to release the ball sooner and Cav needs to not be offside. I'd start Costa for him next game, Costa looked good

I thought Wednesday played very well and didn't give us a moment. If they play like that every game then surely they'll start getting results

Ok gonna close this now as the verdict thread is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back