• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Burton Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking from Ruddy (again). Other players in other positions have made far less errors than he has and have been dropped. What does Ruddy have to do, other than physically picking the ball up and throwing it in to his own net, to get dropped?

Will Norris in for the rest of the season IMO.

Shocking from Ruddy (again). Other players in other positions have made far less errors than he has and have been dropped. What does Ruddy have to do, other than physically picking the ball up and throwing it in to his own net, to get dropped?

Will Norris in for the rest of the season IMO.

agree, he will be fine(Norris)

Plenty of us been saying that Norris deserves a chance. Would have been far better to come in vs Burton at home than M/bro away

Firstly Burton are dreadful so im not that worried, decent enough first half from us all things considered.

We are actively looking for the throughball and although we got caught offside a few times the pass from Coady to Costa was cracking, and Costa curled it in with his left lovely goal. The 2nd was a throughball to Afobe who still had a lot to do before sticking it in the top corner.

The goal conceeded was cleared from a corner, then hit not particularly hard and just went straight through Ruddy's legs, terrible keeping there.

Other than another cock up I dont see how they score we should get another.

Bad goal to concede. Not going to slate Ruddy but I’ll ask a general question. When was the last time he actually made a save? Fulham away, where they scored from the rebound?

Their goal took a slight deflection, but you’d still expect Ruddy to be saving it. He was in credit for his performances and calming influence at the start of the season, but he’s been directly responsible for too many goals against now - and that’s before you take in to account his silly, basic errors.

I want Norris in the starting 11 for the rest of the season.

I usually try to give keepers the benefit of the doubt, but... woof.

I think Norwich fans were saying the further out the shot the more likely Ruddy will concede.

He was excellent against Reading away, that's the only game where he needed to be a good shot stopper.

There have been a fair few easy shots he's let in.

I'd be happy for Norris to come in whenever

But let's not make this about Ruddy.

We are playing some cracking stuff and I fully expect Burton to tire as the game goes on. I'd love to see MGW get 30 minutes

It’s not a direct link to a stream, I assume? So it should be fine.
Its off my phone but the source is questionable, if its ok ill post if not ill leave it.

Norris should have played the last 2 IMO. Ruddy fills me (and probably our defenders) with no confidence whatsoever.

Norris should have played the last 2 IMO. Ruddy fills me (and probably our defenders) with no confidence whatsoever.

100% agree. Miranda made errors - dropped. Batth made errors - dropped. Others too. What’s so special about Ruddy? Very frustrating.

Hope we go on and smash these 4/5-1 in the second half.

Lovely turn and run from Afobe gets the ball back but scuffs the shot

Just seen the Burton goal. Would that 5 goals from the last 5 shots on target Ruddy has faced?

4 in 4 for Afobe now. Get in.

Simple finish but good instincts.

Afobe again! 4 goals in 4 games I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back