• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Didn't he say to the Norwegian press that he didn't actually like football but just did it for a job? Nothing wrong with that I suppose as long as you're being professional and you've got talent but I can't see that thinking fitting in with Kenny Jackett somehow.

I was just wondering that perhaps this was largely to do with the ethos at the club that has now completely changed.

Not expecting him to ever put on a Wolves shirt again, but that really wasn't my point. More of a "what if... could he....?" type thing.

I get what you're saying machin05, and if Molde can't afford him, then he will probably be back.

KJ and co. can have a look then when he's in Group 3 and reassess him.

Not going to happen for Sigurdarson.

He's got David Davis like levels of inconsistency in every aspect of his game.

Jackett said something about when he returns (I have no idea when that is) but I didn't really understand. I couldn't tell whether it meant he might get an opportunity or whether he meant he'd get a permanent move there

I get what you're saying machin05, and if Molde can't afford him, then he will probably be back.

KJ and co. can have a look then when he's in Group 3 and reassess him.

They can afford buying him,he'll have to take a massive pay cut tho which obviously could be a problem.

Didn't he say to the Norwegian press that he didn't actually like football but just did it for a job? Nothing wrong with that I suppose as long as you're being professional and you've got talent but I can't see that thinking fitting in with Kenny Jackett somehow.

He said that,not really an issue unless it comes without the right attitude and work ethic...I think that's his problem,he's on 90% not 100%.

He also said that he just doesn't enjoy watching the game either, bit of a red flag in my view.

He also said that he just doesn't enjoy watching the game either, bit of a red flag in my view.

I work as a Signalman on the railway but I don't watch TV programs about trains.....

Sigurdarson starting for Molde today.

Margreitter scores for Chesterfield.

Margreitter scores a 'thumping header' for Chesterfield

Get in, Georg! Even though I doubt he'll ever play for us.

Anyone know how Price has been getting on at Yeovil? It was a 28 day loan wasn't it? How long has he left there?

Anyone know how Price has been getting on at Yeovil? It was a 28 day loan wasn't it? How long has he left there?

The Yeovil fans on Quirks forum really like him. He's played every minute of his loan deal so far. Not sure when he's due back though.

Cassidy scores for Notts County,1-0 up away to someone.

The Yeovil fans on Quirks forum really like him. He's played every minute of his loan deal so far. Not sure when he's due back though.
Without a massive injury pile up in midfield here you may as well give him a season long loan. I think Liam needs that as well now.

Back