• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Without a massive injury pile up in midfield here you may as well give him a season long loan. I think Liam needs that as well now.

I'd be tempted to have him next to McDonald with Evans ahead if Saville still hasn't settled in by the time the next international break comes along..

Everyone is doing them. The OS is, the E&S surely will and so will the Birmingham Mail when they get around to writing an article. Makes a change to see that the Rumours were correct though. Who knows? If he does well, he can follows his Dreams here and play into his Vintage Years.

Everyone is doing them. The OS is, the E&S surely will and so will the Birmingham Mail when they get around to writing an article. Makes a change to see that the Rumours were correct though. Who knows? If he does well, he can follows his Dreams here and play into his Vintage Years.

I heard he was told to buck (ingham) his ideas up and go his own way.:facepalm:

Hopefully they'll give him some Big Love.

I think he'll be the missing link in The Chain for them.

I wonder if our Stevie Nicks him back if he's doing well?

Gawd you English and your puns. :)

I can't understand why people are worried about Price on Twitter and on other forums. He's a good player and is highly rated by the club. In my humble opinion his loan spell is as much a chance to get some life experience in a place far from home as it is to get some football experience. The intention is for him to come back a stronger and more mature Jack Price as much as it is for him to come back a better player. I'm sure he'll get some game time soon.

Not fussed. I think he's vital to our success in the long run. Looks to have hit a plateau that Lee Evans didn't hit but I think he can play in the Prem and this loan will only help him out.
Isn't he due back soon?

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

Not fussed. I think he's vital to our success in the long run. Looks to have hit a plateau that Lee Evans didn't hit but I think he can play in the Prem and this loan will only help him out.
Isn't he due back soon?

Last game tomorrow I think

Like someone else said, I'd love to see him paired with McDonald again and let Lee play ahead of them.
That is, of course, assuming Jacobs continues to be the lost man. :(

Chesterfield 2-0 up vs Sheff Utd,Georg is playing.

Both sides with a player sent off.

Apparently Georg was lucky not to be sent off in the first half

Back