• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Siggy scored the winner for Molde today,and Molde are league champions with 4 games to spare.

I thought he was there until January? Though I guess he would come back and train here.

I thought he was there until January? Though I guess he would come back and train here.

His loan was until the end of their season. It stood out from other loans when he went as end of the season normally meant back in May but he was away until November

Price off to Orient on loan?

Odd one. They're dire this season.

He's going to be pretty much guaranteed game time though isn't he?

Btw Paulo Di Canio is one of the favourites for the Orient job...

He's going to be pretty much guaranteed game time though isn't he?

Btw Paulo Di Canio is one of the favourites for the Orient job...
Not if a new coach goes in and wants big lads in centre midfield and wishes to play direct football. I thought Jack was enjoying himself in the West country.

A couple of their midfielders have regained fitness so Yeovil decided our Jack was surplus to requirements.

A couple of their midfielders have regained fitness so Yeovil decided our Jack was surplus to requirements.
Is that official from the club themselves, thought they indicated a wish last week to extend his loan.

I don't quite understand this,Price should be in rotation with us.

Is that official from the club themselves, thought they indicated a wish last week to extend his loan.
Yes, Johnson wants to play contracted players, hence why he was only on the bench on Saturday

It seems if the loan was renewed, we would expect them to pay all Jacks wages and I don't think their wallet would run to it.

Back