• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

New bloke at our work is a Barnsley fan, he didn't notice Ismail playing against them last night so guess he must have had a quiet game.

Zeli scored a last minute penalty for County to win 1-0

Surprised Liam McAlinden didn't start the game today, dodgy team selection.

difficult away trip though, probably looked the right decision when they were 2-0 up at half time.

McAlinden recalled from Fleetwood. E&S saying Dicko is crocked

Usual research from them though - "The club haven’t said anything about Dicko but rumours were circulating on social media that he hasn’t trained all week"

My hope here is that Sagbo has bombed so badly on and off the pitch it is the better option to have Liam back.

McAlinden recalled from Fleetwood. E&S saying Dicko is crocked

Usual research from them though - "The club haven’t said anything about Dicko but rumours were circulating on social media that he hasn’t trained all week"

My hope here is that Sagbo has bombed so badly on and off the pitch it is the better option to have Liam back.

This is true, I was at training earlier and no Dicko. I would expect McAlinden to start over Sagbo as Macca looked sharp. Sagbo should be sent back, he looks disinterested.

Sako trained alone with the physio so may be fit.

Tomasz kuszczak was also there, he looks very good.

This what gets me about the E&S. They can pop to any training session and see what the fans are seeing. If KJ refuses to say anything about Dicko, then watch the training. Why rely on Social Media for the facts?

E&S broke the news after my friend did on twitter so they didnt even know for sure, just relayed information.

If Dicko isn't fit I'd imagine that Clarke will replace him

Yeah I just thought if Dicko isn't fit he might see it as a chance to keep Edwards (who has been in good form) in the side while giving Clarke an opportunity.

Who knows. KJ does a lot of saying one thing and doing the opposite

Didn't they have a photographer/camera crew at the open training session this week? It may have confirmed that he wasn't training that day or is speaking to their own fellow employees too much trouble?

Didn't they have a photographer/camera crew at the open training session this week? It may have confirmed that he wasn't training that day or is speaking to their own fellow employees too much trouble?

Dicko was there. He may well have got injured during training the week

There's an E&S source rumour that it was for personal reason not an injury.

Whatever it is I think it shows we obviously think Sagbo is a bit crap and Liam is a better option. I'd love to see McAlinden get a proper chance personally, I could see him and Clarke starting on Saturday.

McAlinden really does deserve a chance, he is such a good footballer and can clearly finish. I think we will get badly burned if we end up letting him do a Sam Vokes/Lee Mills (much more limited players who ended up overtaking Wolves).

Back