• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Official twitter says was always plan to bring him back

Perhaps with Edwards injured Jacobs will take up the no. 10 role again and Kenny wants more cover for Sako on the left. Especially with Rowe playing LB at the minute.

It was a 28 day loan and the 28 days are up. He'll either go out on loan again or will go back into the U21's. I'd imagine we'll want to have a look at him before we make a decision though.

There's no such thing as a 28 day loan.

It's either 31 or 93 days.

Yep.

Gloucestershire Echo said:
Portuguese forward Eusebio Bancessi has left Cheltenham Town at the end of his initial 28-day loan spell and returned to parent club Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Just checked the rules. They've obviously changed. It always used to be 31. Weird.

Jack Price ‏@jacko_8 3m3 minutes ago
Looking forward to getting back with @leytonorientfc Thursday! #O's

I think I'd keep him here. On what I've seen I'd have him ahead of Saville and at least on a par with Rowe for a midfield slot

Doyler has done his groin and is out of Ireland's games.

I think I'd keep him here. On what I've seen I'd have him ahead of Saville and at least on a par with Rowe for a midfield slot

Think I would have kept him here rather than bringing in one of those two from the start of the season

I thought the Rowe signing was a decent one. Maybe get into the team as first choice in centre mid and can cover down the left side. Thought at the time and said on here the Saville signing was a strange one

Saville was appalling on Saturday but I do like what I've seen of him in his other games. I think he'll turn out to be a quality signing a season or two down the line.

Fucking hell!
He only came on for Palace in the 81st bleeding minute...!

Sitting still for weeks on end and then suddenly having to fall over near a defender is often a cause of muscle injuries......

I thought the Rowe signing was a decent one. Maybe get into the team as first choice in centre mid and can cover down the left side. Thought at the time and said on here the Saville signing was a strange one

I have a feeling we wouldn't have signed Rowe if we'd known Saville would have become available. The comments from Jackett and others at the time of signing Saville made it sound as if it was a very unexpected option to buy him, as if he'd been on a list of targets but we thought we couldn't get him.

Back