• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Straight into the side then I'd imagine. Hope he does well.

“Ethan has a hamstring injury and we don’t know how long he will be out for but he certainly won’t be available this weekend,” said Jackett.

“Danny Batth is on four bookings which is one away from a suspension and, defensively, we have let in ten goals in three games.

Imagine Hause has just been recalled to provide numbers now that Ebanks-Landell is injured, can't see him coming straight into the team above Stearman, or even before Ricketts if Golbourne is fit enough to return to left back.

Foley gone on loan to Blackpool until January 3rd.

Chuffed he has got a club, even if its for a short time

Foley gone on loan to Blackpool until January 3rd.

Chuffed he has got a club, even if its for a short time

Same here. We could really do with the old Foley in this team, he'd suit our style brilliantly too.

That hasn't been reported. I would presume they are only paying a % as their owner doesn't like handing over money

The curse of Footie-Gifts strikes again...Zeli is back from Notts County as he is out for 3-4 months with an injury.

Dear Wolves,

Can we change to Matt Doherty and whoever else is not getting on well with the fans right now

Yours

Footie "we'll sponsor any goon in Orange" Gifts

The curse of Footie-Gifts strikes again...Zeli is back from Notts County as he is out for 3-4 months with an injury.

I wondered why he was not in their squad last Saturday, it sounded like he was doing quite well too.

If Cassidy can "earn" a new deal then I'm pretty sure we'll offer Zeli one. Whether he's inclined to take it or not is another matter.

Cassidy wasn't sponsored by Footie-Gifts though...

Back