• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

I *think* different arrangements apply with their window - maybe Norway can confirm - as their calendar doesn't match the standard FIFA one. I know Russia and Turkey definitely have a window which extends beyond ours. As their season obviously ends in November it seems odd that incongruous month is there which effectively bars him from playing for anyone. Assuming of course the Brum Mail know what they're talking about.

Confirmed he can't play until January but it seems he has come back and wants to be part of the team.

It doesn’t seem to me as if there’s any future there (Molde) for him going forward now and he’s got a focus and a determination to come back into English football and to come back here and prove himself - that’s his aim and objective.”

also Doyle is back due to injury

I think Sigurdarson could still be a decent player for us in the No 10 role. He's got the strength and height that Ken seems to be looking for in that position but also the technical ability and passing. He went away before we really settled into our passing style last season, could be that he really kicks on.

If as Ken says he's focused on his football and wants to prove himself in England of course. He clearly wasn't last year.

If his application is right then great, it clearly wasn't last season so if he does get a chance we should see a big difference. I reckon he'll make a couple of sub appearances and be sold towards the end of the month..

Yay! It's Siggy love-in again :D

Mark will be here soon to end the Siggy moistness

Mark will be here soon to end the Siggy moistness

I'll always have a damp patch for old Siggy. Or Soggy, as he'll be known to me now.

FFS. In one thread we will slag off players who gave a 100% in every game and who at least contributed to the club when it was at its highest level for 30 years.

In this one we will pant wet over a guy who in 2 years had about 2 good games in the second/third tier of the English game who couldn't give a toss about football, playing the game and his team mates but just because he has flowing locks, and trapped the ball once he could still turn out to be some sort of demi god.

FFS. In one thread we will slag off players who gave a 100% in every game and who at least contributed to the club when it was at its highest level for 30 years.

In this one we will pant wet over a guy who in 2 years had about 2 good games in the second/third tier of the English game who couldn't give a toss about football, playing the game and his team mates but just because he has flowing locks, and trapped the ball once he could still turn out to be some sort of demi god.

Don't pick on Siggy you bastard

There are plenty of players who do this but they're still shite no matter how 'much' they give. Those said players struggle to trap a ball and so have reached their high ceiling which seems to be how 'much' they give.

Or the 'English disease' particularly prevalent in people that sit in pundits chairs having played the game but have such little knowledge this phrase gets them by. And fans still buy this shite.

I'll give attempts at humour a miss from now on.

I must be having a humourless day Sniffer, it passed me by (that's not sarcasm by the way).

Apparently Siggy has returned with a slight back problem, so apart from the loan agreement he probably couldn't have played anyway.

Probably Kenny bullshitting again :icon_rolleyes:

Apparently Siggy has returned with a slight back problem, so apart from the loan agreement he probably couldn't have played anyway.

spineless?

Random fact nobody will care about, same number of posts as my year of birth

Triple..note to self, post on phone, this computer lark is too complicated

I *think* different arrangements apply with their window - maybe Norway can confirm - as their calendar doesn't match the standard FIFA one. I know Russia and Turkey definitely have a window which extends beyond ours. As their season obviously ends in November it seems odd that incongruous month is there which effectively bars him from playing for anyone. Assuming of course the Brum Mail know what they're talking about.

Doesn't matter what our window says,it's always the incoming (English) window's rules that count.

Back