• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Personally think van la Parra is going to prove to be a very good signing. We've missed his pace too.

I still harbour hope for Zeli to succeed too.

Latest rumour I have heard anyway with regards to zeli (my source does does have contacts in the club, but this seems a bit too silly) is that he is the second highest paid player at the club!

Latest rumour I have heard anyway with regards to zeli (my source does does have contacts in the club, but this seems a bit too silly) is that he is the second highest paid player at the club!
Which club, the British Legion?

Personally think van la Parra is going to prove to be a very good signing. We've missed his pace too.

I still harbour hope for Zeli to succeed too.

I think van La Parra will be an excellent signing in time. He's still only 23 and only has just over 100 senior appearances.

He doesn't have that natural instinct in front of goal but technically he's just superb and once he settles into English football he'll be a star IMO. He isn't Sako who was able to hit the ground running because of his size and physicality.

Ismail is having rotten luck with injuries. Shame because he's clearly got a lot of talent.

Isn't he out of contract at the end of the year?
May struggle to get a deal.

Story on the official site now. He is pretty much out for the season as it's a full cartilage repair rather than a patch up job, but he's actually got another year on his deal left after this one.

@OfficialWolves · 48m48 minutes ago
Wolves have recalled midfielder @jacko_8 from his loan spell with @leytonorientfc Full story to follow.

He should be straight in to the team.

quite frankly after his attitude on Saturday good riddance.

He was actually walking off the pitch BEFORE the referee blew the final whistle.

:icon_lol:

The saviour returns

:worshippy:

Obviously made a big impact then being sent back nearly 4 weeks early with a busy Christmas period coming up.

Brum Mail seem to think we can't use Sigurdarson until January which seems perverse. He is here and he is our player!

Suppose it depends when the loan agreement runs to? If it's window to window then I guess he's still registered with Molde until January but we had him back here for training rather than lazing around in Sweden doing fuck all?

I *think* different arrangements apply with their window - maybe Norway can confirm - as their calendar doesn't match the standard FIFA one. I know Russia and Turkey definitely have a window which extends beyond ours. As their season obviously ends in November it seems odd that incongruous month is there which effectively bars him from playing for anyone. Assuming of course the Brum Mail know what they're talking about.

Back