• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Wonder if we will bring anyone in now?

He was recalled as opposed to sent back, apparently this is due to Hull's striker shortage as opposed to his lack of playing time for Wolves.

As for someone new, I think we'll have to as it's forced our hand.

He was recalled as opposed to sent back, apparently this is due to Hull's striker shortage as opposed to his lack of playing time with us.

As for that Youngwolf, I think we'll have to as it's forced our hand.

To me it's a bit like when a manager leaves by "mutual consent". KJ's feedback will have been a factor, I'm sure of it.

As for a new striker, we have a week and a half to conjure one up. I think we should revive the Mayuka deal, he's similar to Dicko and would be a good fit in my opinion.

Do we even get much of a say when the parent club wishes to recall a player?

Any club with any respect for a senior player would recall him if he isn't even getting on the bench for a team lower down the leagues. I suspect this "recall" is a face saver.

Any club with any respect for a senior player would recall him if he isn't even getting on the bench for a team lower down the leagues. I suspect this "recall" is a face saver.

No chance, Hull would be saving a chunk of his wages by having him out on loan, whether he's playing or not. So the only reason they'd call him back is because they need him or they're not happy that he isn't playing, imagine he'll either make a few squads at Hull now or be sent elsewhere to get game time.

No chance, Hull would be saving a chunk of his wages by having him out on loan, whether he's playing or not. So the only reason they'd call him back is because they need him or they're not happy that he isn't playing, imagine he'll either make a few squads at Hull now or be sent elsewhere to get game time.
Which was my point about respect.

we could have got a lot worse.........oh i forgot we already have done.

Tim Nash @TimNash_star
Hearing #Wolves have agreed to sign Sunderland striker Danny Graham to December 31

Jon Flatt has gone to Wrexham on a 28 day loan.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 22m

Good luck to keeper @jon1flatt who is joining Wrexham on a 28 day loan.

Like almost every game the last few months,Siggy did not make the starting 11 in today's cup final.He's on the bench.

Sigurdarson came on after 68 mins,Molde won 2-0 and he's won the double.In fairness he didn't do much but both goals came with him on the pitch.

I haven't seen or heard anything about Molde wanting to buy him or not.

Back