• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Chesterfield supporters on twitter seem to think that Margreitter is class.

That should be their Cup run over then.

Does anyone know how Kevin Foley has been getting on at Blackpool?

Played in their win against Brum

Lucky there. I wonder if we helped them out in any way

From what I hear, there wasn't any irregularity as such in playing him, they just hadn't submitted the paperwork in time (sack the admin boy).

I think his loan has finished now?

Yeah I read on Twitter he's back training with us, assume he'll probably go back out somewhere in January

As most Chesterfield fans think he's great and he's a had a good run of games, would it be worth putting him on the bench? especially with EEl injured......we're not exactly over-run with good defenders

No real need for a centre back on the bench when we've got Hause and Iorfa at full back.

Still think it's an elaborate hoax and this Georg guy doesn't exist. Good on ya, Chesterfield fans. You almost had me.

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

Yeah, even he's as good as Chesterfield supporters claim it's hard to see where he fits in anymore.

No real need for a centre back on the bench when we've got Hause and Iorfa at full back.

so if one of the defenders gets injured, who comes on? Ricketts is well past it, please don't suggest Doherty (I know he had a decetn game last time out) and Margriteur can't be worse than Lowe

Yeah, even he's as good as Chesterfield supporters claim it's hard to see where he fits in anymore.

Look I know he's done nothing at this level so far but tbf he never had much game time, but surely as a ball playing CB he's got to be worth a punt

so if one of the defenders gets injured, who comes on? Ricketts is well past it, please don't suggest Doherty (I know he had a decetn game last time out) and Margriteur can't be worse than Lowe

If you've got the same back four and subs as last game then you'd bring Rowe on and there's enough flexibility between Iorfa, Stearman and Hause that you could make a workable back four again.

If you've got the same back four and subs as last game then you'd bring Rowe on and there's enough flexibility between Iorfa, Stearman and Hause that you could make a workable back four again.

Yeah I get that, its just I don't really rate Lowe and also I would like a proper look at Georg to see if he's worth hanging on to or just get rid soon as

Yeah I get that, its just I don't really rate Lowe and also I would like a proper look at Georg to see if he's worth hanging on to or just get rid soon as

Think his biggest obstacle is going to be that Hause is now back and involved in the first team, before that you could've argued that Margreitter was possibly the only real competition to Stearman as a ball playing centre half, and being left sided to boot should've helped him fit in alongside Batth. Now Hause has stolen a march on him i'd have thought, if/when Golbourne is back in contention you'd think that frees Hause up to compete for a position in the centre.

Back