• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

I was surprised to see you not lambasting the opponents' defending TBH Mark. You've clearly changed over the years.

Out of interest, how did we cope without Doyle for the rest of that season? What turned out to be the solution?

Out of interest, how did we cope without Doyle for the rest of that season? What turned out to be the solution?

Sunderland and West Brom already being on the beach by the time we played them?

Fletcher was class the following season.

Fletcher scored the goals that kept us up, that and Stephen Hunt bizarrely! He put in some very good performances in those last few games to be fair to him

Doyle was great for 18 months. Incredible in his first season but from then on he got progressively worse and at his best he didn't scorenthat many. Fletcher was always a better footballer, we know that

Mcalinden has gone back to Fleetwood for the rest of the season. Makes sense.

He told some interviewer that he'd love to play for Wolves if picked, but, "..I don't seem to be in his plans at the moment."
He stated that Pardew made a terrific 1st impression on the players when he arrived.
He said he'd go out on loan if anyone showed any interest, "..but at the moment, I only know I have to report back to Molineux by Monday the 19th".

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2014/05/19/doyle-motivation-was-hard-for-me/

“Personal motivational is the hardest,” said the forward. “Especially in League One, I found that difficult. I’ve always believed in myself, whether that shows or not I don’t know.”

He can fuck off.

Mcalinden has gone back to Fleetwood for the rest of the season. Makes sense.

Maybe a club that plays with one up top would be beneficial, dont Fleetwood use twin strikers. He needs to learn that lone striker role.

Cassidy has gone to Southend, to the division below which seems odd as he did OK at Notts County

All going on now, Cassidy off to southend. Not a good sign for him that he's dropped a level

Maybe a club that plays with one up top would be beneficial, dont Fleetwood use twin strikers. He needs to learn that lone striker role.

Perhaps but I think it's just important he's playing games at the moment.

Wonder if Eusebio will be off somewhere as well?

Eusebio won't go anywhere until we sign another attacking player. One injury and he's in, in fact he may even get on the bench Saturday.

Cassidy has gone to Southend, to the division below which seems odd as he did OK at Notts County

He really didn't do well at all YW. 4 in 20 in that division is pretty poor. He hadn't scored in the last 8 games since he came back here. He may well do well at Southend but sadly his Wolves career is over.

Btw doesn't Kenny like his lads to go out on loan before he thinks about thrusting them into the first team ?

Back