• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

County fans seemed to like him and he had some injuries.

His Wolves career definitely is over.

Saville to Bristol for 93 days confirmed now. Busy day in the outgoings department at Wolves!

Jake can't hold back on his excitement....

B7Zo7DbCcAIG-2J.jpg

Any comment from Jackett as to why Southend?

It was a one year extension. Perhaps the top end of League Two was seen as a better experience than the middle of League One? It's often said that the class difference isn't that big a deal between the two leagues.

It was a one year extension. Perhaps the top end of League Two was seen as a better experience than the middle of League One? It's often said that the class difference isn't that big a deal between the two leagues.
Derry was quoted last week that he wanted to bring Cassidy back, but only if the deal was right. The inference being they wouldn't pay as much of his wages as before. It would appear Southend will.

Scott Dutton to Crawley. Work your magic Deano...

Hasn't he slipped behind Harry Burgoyne in the pecking order?

Being fifth choice keeper at any club is never a good sign.

Burgoyne is first choice for u18s, and made his u21s debut against Arsenal recently. We were never going to give Dean anyone good anyway...

Ikeme, Kuczczak, McCarey, Flatt, Burgoyne all ahead of him I suppose.

Good opportunity for Dutton though, eeven if it is for the wanker.

Forgot about Flatt, 6th choice then.

However good he is I would be tempted to leave it as late as possible before a game he is due to play and recall him for no reason.

I can't understand the love for McCarey or Flatt, I don't think either are any better than Lg1. They have time but just not the ability of a modern 'keeper.

McCarey is the kind of decent enough but ultimately flawed keeper that will make a career out of back up jobs. Everyone trusts him to play 6 games a season but not 46. The way Michael Oakes went after 2004 or so.

Not that keen on Flatt on the bits I have seen, too timid.

I'm sure both will have decent enough careers, still young enough to develop in to decent enough goalkeepers of course. Burgoyne seems to be rated as well.

Don't see how you can rate McCarey or Flatt, neither have had much first team game time and both are still young, doesn't seem 5 minutes ago that people were saying that Ikeme wasn't good enough and imo he's been our most consistent player over the last 2-3 seasons

I've seen plenty of both in youth team and reserve games to form an opinion. Whether people agree with that or not is a different matter.

Back