• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2014/15 Season

Big Georg an't going to be pulling on a Wolves shirt in the Championship anytime soon

From what I hear, there wasn't any irregularity as such in playing him, they just hadn't submitted the paperwork in time (sack the admin boy).

Yes apparently we ok'd him playing but they forgot to inform the authorities.

Doyle came off the bench for Palace earlier and scored their 4th goal, from what the commentators were saying Pardew was trying to evaluate the players he has, so wonder if Palace may look to extend his loan as I don't believe it was a season long loan was it?

Runs out this month. Don't think they will keep him tbh.

Me neither, but was surprised to see him on the bench, let alone coming on. Decent goal too, appreciate the level of opposition but it was a genuine Penalty box tap in following a good run to get in the box, wouldn't typically associate that with Doyle.

I thought he was supposed to be going straight to Ipswich?

He was anonymous for the rest of his time on the pitch though, offered nothing against a bunch of part timers when his side dominated possession, doubt he'd have even been in the squad if it weren't for Chamakh being away with Morocco.

Jonathan Flatt making some decent saves for Wrexham against Stoke!

Doyle not in the 18 for Palace vs Spurs. Think we can forget about them keeping him.

How long has doyle left of his contract with us?

Runs out at the end of the season, along with Johnson and Foley. Good. Around £80-90k a week there on players that we'll never use again.

That will be nice, should free up a bit for new players in the summer

Kevin Doyle has returned to Wolves after his loan spell with Crystal Palace ended.

It gets a like from - Just on the corner where The Boyne flows into the sea.

Kevin Doyle has returned to Wolves after his loan spell with Crystal Palace ended.

He told some interviewer that he'd love to play for Wolves if picked, but, "..I don't seem to be in his plans at the moment."
He stated that Pardew made a terrific 1st impression on the players when he arrived.
He said he'd go out on loan if anyone showed any interest, "..but at the moment, I only know I have to report back to Molineux by Monday the 19th".

It gets a like from - Just on the corner where The Boyne flows into the sea.

It does Sniffer but I can't see him being picked, so there just seems to be a bit of a waste of a bloke there.
I just confounds me though.
With his experience and intelligence and he's fit, I really can't understand why he can't re train to play differently and also why he doesn't trigger interest from other clubs.
And I don't see any convincing explanations coming out either..

It does Sniffer but I can't see him being picked, so there just seems to be a bit of a waste of a bloke there.
With his experience and intelligence and he's fit, I really can't understand why he can't re train to play differently and also why he doesn't trigger interest from other clubs.

I thought that he was brilliant for us in his first two seasons as the club. He had the bad injury towards the end of the second season and has not been the same player since. Was it the injury or did he lose his mojo when his child/children arrived? Either way it hasn't worked out for him and his lack of suitors/success whilst out on loan would suggest that he's not worth the money that he is now being paid.

Just about sums him up. :)

Just about sums him up. :)

You didn't always feel that way about him Mark.

http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread.php?10028-Doyle-Injured&highlight=doyle+injured

Fuck.

Knee injury - went straight down, signalled to the bench immediately.

Fuck.

And thrice fuck.

Its a big blow no doubt but i think Fletcher could come in and do just as well as Doyle in that role. However, i dont expect Fletcher to be given chance to do so, i think it'll either be SEB or 442 at the expense of Milijas against Newcastle.

Back