• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

72% possession for Juve. They're absolutely leagues ahead of this United team.

Great and Grealish is into his petulant little cunt mode

Monk is doing a great job at Blues. Shame it might be fucked up by points deduction...

Quietly enjoying Villa being fourth best in the West Midlands. Probably because I am still sore about their actions last year. And Grealish being a petulant diving wanker.

Yes its nice for a while, especially as so many of their fans have been patronising nobs for years.

It won't change the fact that Blues are a disgrace of a club though.

Norwich 2 Villa 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(You are right about the bluenose cunts though... - who are now 2 up as well)

Villatalk are really turning against the BEST PLAYER IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Such a terrible terrible shame. £25m???? I wouldn't give you £25k for this standard.

the commentators have just pointed out the similarity between Pittarch and Richard Madeley/Roberto Mancini

Yup! Both have had access to the internet in the last week. Hardly an original observation.

It's always a fine line as to what to do when a player goes 'heads gone'. On the one hand I respect Villa for standing firm and not letting him go. I have to admit that him being a Villa fan I didn't think he'd sack it off like he has, but now he either needs dropping or he'll continue to damage the side. Looks like the Terry cuddle hasn't worked like it was supposed to.

Or it could be he's completely up his own arse, and too busy running his hands through his hair whilst throwing himself to the floor at every opportunity. He's basically still the same petulant child he was when he played against us for Notts County in league one. Where he did pretty much exactly the same as he has tonight, the sum of fuck all.

It's always a fine line as to what to do when a player goes 'heads gone'. On the one hand I respect Villa for standing firm and not letting him go. I have to admit that him being a Villa fan I didn't think he'd sack it off like he has, but now he either needs dropping or he'll continue to damage the side. Looks like the Terry cuddle hasn't worked like it was supposed to.

100% agree.

He is strolling around, and not giving a stuff. Thing is, I don't think a top flight team would bother signing him now. His performances haven't been even close to the acceptable standard.

He serves no purpose apart from winning free kicks

Back