• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd game. Not a lot happened in the first half and Leeds had 2 shots on target, both in injury time and they scored both. Huddersfield came flying out in the 2nd half and had 3 good chances to score then Leeds score a stunning goal 9 mins into the half.

They've had more of the ball but they haven't really done all that much with it in my eyes. Couple of balls flashed across the box but haven't really created a proper chance as yet, Costa's effort being about the best they could muster.

They look better than they have recently though.

I think mou should let go of his tactical grip a bit..let the players have fun out there..doesnt seem they are atm..

..and 1-0 stoke!

I think mou should let go of his tactical grip a bit..let the players have fun out there..doesnt seem they are atm..

Mourinho teams have never been fun.

Regardless, the problem this season hasn't been whether or not they're enjoying themselves, it's that they aren't playing as a unit. Each Chelsea player seems to think they can win the game all by themselves. They've become much too selfish on the ball. Hazard, Costa, and Matic are the worst offenders. Fabregas as well until he got benched.

Remy punished for his honesty. Unlucky.

I am still not sure how Chelsea lost that game. Fair play to Stoke City though, they worked their socks off and stuck at it.

Yaya Toure looks done to me, everytime I've seen him this season he just looks so laboured in everything that he does and his touch has become so sloppy at times.

Villa actually looking like a team.

City have got nothing through the centre of the park, just relying on the partnerships down either wing to try and create something, De Bruyne shoved up top since Bony's injury and getting no support from Toure who has now resorted to stading around on the half way line looking for the ball as neither Fernando or Fernandinho have enough about them on the ball to get things going.

For the money they've spent I still think City's squad is pretty hit and miss, don't think they've ever had anything particularly great for the deep lying midfield positions.

De Bruyne misses an absolute sitter!

Not sure what's more surprising, his terrible finish or the fact that Navas actually put a good ball in for a change.

Much improved performance from Villa under their new manager, knocked it around nicely at times and look pretty organised without being able to provide too much of a threat but City just looked bereft of ideas, they did nothing at all through the centre of the pitch and the delivery from wide areas was pretty poor, not that it would've made much difference either way when they had De Bruyne up top for most of the game.

Never been convinced by Pellegrini, think Toure's time at the top level is all but up, he's just strolling around influencing nothing these days, and neither Fernando or Fernandinho can get things going through the middle. They've got some very good options at the back these days, and a silly amount of talent behind the forward when they're all fit but still lacking in the deeper midfield and forward positions for me.

Joel Cambell really looks like a nothing player

Poor from Koscielny and Cech there.

No need to try and step up, it's Harry Kane not fucking Arjen Robben, just track his run. Then he's so obviously setting himself to go far post but Cech still dives near post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back