• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a goal that is! Miserable defending but well done lad.

Fucking shocking defending but fair play for the skill to do that and finish it off.

It was really poor defending, but fair play to the Salford lad, he did very well.

Cracking stadium announcements, like something from Phoenix Nights.

Good win for Forest over Derby,Mendez ran his knackers off tonight.
Derby dont like Friday football.

Good win for Forest over Derby,Mendez ran his knackers off tonight.
Derby dont like Friday football.

The more i watch of the Championship the more it frustrates me how crap we are. You only have to be set up well and have a couple of players who can come up with something (Afobe, McDonald) to be in with a chance. Standard of football is shocking sometimes.

The more i watch of the Championship the more it frustrates me how crap we are. You only have to be set up well and have a couple of players who can come up with something (Afobe, McDonald) to be in with a chance. Standard of football is shocking sometimes.

Pretty much why I've turned against the manager. Overcomplicating what should be a simple enough league to be competitive in and making the squad perform well below its capabilities.

Manc fans letting Salford down...One throws some coffee/tea over a County player

Perfectly put

Manc fans letting Salford down...One throws some coffee/tea over a County player

Why cant these people just enjoy the fact that they have just beaten a league club and are now one match away from a potential Manchester derby.

Clash of heads in the Huddersfield v Leeds game. Both players involved from Leeds and they were up to attack a corner. Before it was taken, 2 players did their training ground moves and ran into each other. Looked funny but not so much for one of the Leeds players, a lot of treatment on the pitch and is being stretchered off

8 mins added on at the end of the first half and Leeds score twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back